How you first met pt.1

Tony Stark/Iron Man:

Your company had been invited to one of Stark's many parties. You were asked to attend on behalf of your company even though you were still only a intern. You suspected it was because your boss was out of town and most of your coworkers were very antisocial while the others just didn't want to go for the sake of their sanities. You knew this wasn't the time to complain, not when your literally getting dressed for it.

You look at yourself in the mirror, your dress fit your body comfortably, makeup was to a minimum of foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and eyebrows. You clutched your clutch tighter as you heard a car pull up.

'Just breathe, its just a party,' a breath made it's way into your lungs, tension released as well as the breath. You step out of your apartment/house.

~time skip~

In minutes of your arrival, you are swept into the crowd of other business executives. You, being a overwhelmed intern, started to panic a bit. You slid over to the open bar, asking the bartender for a white whiskey on the rocks. You were waiting patiently for your drink when a man stood next to you, ordering a Scotch bourbon.

"And what's a pretty lady doing alone?" You look over at the man, his striking looks reminded you of someone familiar, just couldn't put your tongue on it, well not before you big mouth could.

"She being a boss ass bitch like she should be, without a man," you retorted but then the consequences flooded your mind. You shake your head down, "okay, hey, Im sorry-"

"A girl with some tongue, I can appreciate that. What's your name?" His smirk growing a little wider.

"(Y/n). And your's?" You look back over your shoulder to see his smirk has turned in to disbelief.

"I'm...Tony Stark," as Tony talk you realize your mistake.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you for a minute, I'm like truly honestly sorry Mr. Stark. Don't let my behavior reflect on the Mono company-" only did you stop when you heard him chuckling, causing your confusion.

"I liked you when you had a little kick. And don't worry about it doll, it's all good," he grabs his drink off the cocktail napkin. You look back and see your drink was also in front of you. You smile lightly then smirk.

"Well I do nic for being savvy sometimes. Comes in handy, but of course I should have realized I should have kept it professional no matter the person. So again, I'm sorry for what I said Mr.Stark," you bow your head towards him.

"Call me Tony, doll. And do me a favor, enjoy the party," he grabs his drink and leaves to mingle with his other guest.

You bit your lip and look into your drink, Tony lingering in your head. You had to admit, his charm was more overwhelming in person.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve Rogers/Captain America:

As a agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. you were tasked with many things, one of which was cleaning and fixing gear after missions and such. And today was just one of those days, unfortunately.

You were mostly done cleaning up the rest of the guns when something shined in your eye. You move to see the famous Captain America shield in the pile of things to be cleaned and from the looks of it, it needed it. You pick it up gently and investigated it, seeing all the dirt and rubble that was stuck to it. You forgot about the rest of the guns and started to clean the shield with precision, feeling every dent and crevices, the vibranium plate intriguing you. You've heard stories about it's heroics uses, its indestructibility.