when you meet again pt.1

Tony Stark/Iron Man:

It was the next day after the party and you were regretting drinking so much. You didn't get drunk but you did get tipsy and now you payed the price with a hangover.

You get up and out of bed, your headache pounding in your skull. You rub your head, trying to ease the pain. You reach for some Advil and a glass of water, taking them. You groan, dragging yourself back to your room to get ready. You pull out your work suit (remember this is a professional setting so you have to were suits).

~time skip~

You had made it to work on time and looked presentable, well for a hungover person at least. You were typing on your computer when you were called down to the meeting room to take notes.

You strutted down the hall way, Smoothing out your buttoned blazer with one hand as the other holds your clipboard with notes on it. You opened the door to the meeting room where you see your boss and Tony Stark talking. Your eyes momentarily widen at the sight of the man that you had talk to last night. Your boss look at you with a smile, Tony following your boss's actions. Tony smirks slightly as he recognizes you.

"Ah (y/n), lovely of you to come. I would like to introduce you to Mr. Tony Stark," You boss beams at you, their hand motioning you to come over.

"Delightful to see you again miss (y/n)," Tony grabs your hand and kisses your knuckles.

"And to you too, Tony," You smile back at him.

"(y/n), please don't be informal," Your boss warns you in a strict tone.

"No it's alright, we meet last night at my party," He nods his head.

"We'll I hope she made a good first impression of herself then," Your boss sighs.

Tony chuckles, You look down in shame and cringe of yourself, "She was lovely to meet,"

You look up in surprise, thinking he was going to rat you out. After a bit of more talking, the meeting begun. You sat in the back, taking notes, sometimes starring at him.

'He looked good in a suit' You smile.

The meeting had ended, Everyone filing out but someone's hand caught your upper arm. You look back, seeing Tony with a hand behind is back.

"You left this," He held up a clutch, the one you had last night.

"Didn't know I lost it but thank you for it's safe return," You went to grab but he pulled it back.

"Never said I didn't want any ransom," He smirked again, a eyebrow raised.

You chuckled, admiring his playfulness, "What do you want for it?"

"Your number, no argument,"

You smirk but grab one of your sticky-note, writing you number on it.

"now we have to trade at the same time," You joke, going to grab your clutch again.

You do as you said, He walked out the door. You look after him, smirking with happiness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve Rogers/Captain America:

The last few weeks had been very uneventful. No real missions or emergencies to go to, which is a good thing but you felt as if you weren't being useful. But today that would change.

You had been called to the plane port. You ran there in a hurry, wondering what they would need you for. You got there and saw the Avengers all suited up and a few other agents getting their weapons ready. That's when Nick Fury walk over to you with a straight face.