nicknames for each other

Tony Stark/Iron Man:

Yours to him: Tony, baby, Anthony

You called Tony usually because it was simple and short. You would use it in company and in normal conversations, like any other persons name.

But when you called him baby, it was usually to get is attention when he wouldn't respond to you. You would also use it when your trying to be seductive and turn him on, which would work. Baby was also used when you would calm him down when he got mad or panicked, it was to assure him you were there for him.

On the other spectrum, you would use his full name, Anthony, very seriously. You knew the name held a lot of meaning for him as his mother would be associated it, so when it came to using it, you would use it when you were over the point of anger or when you were being extremely serious.

His to you: princess, hun, Cinderella

He would call you by your name sometimes but his usual go to is princess. He called you princess because you were his princess, he spoiled you like one anyway, even if you tried to deny his treatments. And he sometimes called you a specific princess; Cinderella. He usually used the name to tease you, referring to the clutch he had to return to you to morning after you met. It wasn't your favorite nickname but it was special at least. He also called you hun occasionally, maybe when you were distracted or when he need your attention.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve Rogers/Captain America:

Yours to him: Sweetie, cap, old man

You did up use his name often but you also called his sweetie. It was a simple name but he loved when you used it because it reminded him that you were his, you didn't think much of it but to Steve, it meant the world. You would also call him cap occasionally, mostly on mission or at work. You would use it in a playful manner sometime but in some situations, you would use it seriously, usually you could tell by your tone and stance. There was one nickname that you always got a chuckle out of, old man. You always used it to tease him, wether it be when he asks you to explain something new such as a work or technology or when he was being a wise guy. You never use it other wise, it not meant to be insulting rather a joke.

His to you: Beautiful, sweetheart

Steve calls you by your name more often that not but nicknames come up every new moon. If Steve did call you a nickname, he would call you beautiful or sweetheart. Those nicknames many sound cheesy but they meant a lot to you since he would usually not use them. Beautiful was one he just naturally pick since it what he thought of you. Sweetheart was also on that came naturally, since back in the 40s, he pick up Bucky calling girls sweetheart and swooning then. Although he wasn't trying to swoon you but the name was meant to be a sweet gesture.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thor Odinson/God of Thunder:

Yours to him: Thunder-muffin, love

You did call Thor thunder-muffin after you found out he was the god of thunder. When you called him the nickname for the first time, he didn't seem to mind it actually laughed at it. He liked the midgard nickname, especially since you gave it to him. You would use it in a teasingly but it always was playfully. You also called him love because it simple and he reacts to it. You learned it was what asgurdians called each other when they were in a relationship. Other than those two nicknames, you would usually call him by his name liked he did to you.