When they asked you out on a date

Tony Stark/Iron-Man:

You and Tony had kept in contact after that day. He called you at different times and flirted with you over the phone. You found yourself starting to admire the playboy. He sometimes came and visited you at work, making you embarrassed because some of your other coworkers would watch your interactions, fan-girling over the billionaire.

One day he came asked you to go get coffee with him. You said yes because it was an excuse to get out of the office. The two of you drove off to a near coffee shop and ordered. You both sat at a table, surprisingly not being hustled by paparazzi.

You sipped your drink, "Surprised your taking me out for coffee as our 'first date'," You sarcastically remark, not really taking it seriously.

"This isn't our first date, honey. That tonight," He smirked.

You rolled your eyes till his words caught up in your mind, "Are you asking me out, Tony Stark?"

"Precisely." He chuckled, "Come by my place by eight, wear something skimpy." He grabs his coffee and stands up, "We should probably get you back to work now,"

You giggle a bit, "sure,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve Rogers/Captain America:

It was the day after the mission and you were back at the compound. You were very sore and tired but you managed to get around. 

You were walking down the hall when you saw Steve walking the other direction. He sees you and paces towards you.

"Good work yesterday. You really pulled through out there," He patted your shoulder.

You smile and nod, "Thank you. You did good too, Cap," 

He smiled back then his hand went to rub the back of his neck, "Anyway, I was wondering if you would ever like to ,maybe, want to go grab coffee with me sometime?" He ask shyly.

You found his actions to be sweet, bringing a small blush to your cheeks, "I'd love too. Does Saturday work?"

"Saturday's perfect," He nods.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thor Odinson/God of Thunder:

The two were on a walk after he bought you a drink. You both walked to the park in peaceful silence, both sipping on your drinks. The weather was almost perfect with a cool breeze breaking the semi warm air. 

"Lady (y/n), I would like to ask you something," Thor piped up.

You hummed in response, "What is it?"

"I would like to ask you out on a date. Would you like to go on one with me?" He looks at you with soft eyes.

You smile back at him, "Of course I would. When and where?"

"I'll come pick you up at six," He smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clint Barton/Hawkeye:

You and Clint have been friends since then, seeing each other mostly on the archery range. He would always help you with whatever trick or style you were trying to learn that day or week. You both had a lot in common and would always share a good laugh now and then.

Today you both were taking a break and just relaxing on the couch outside the range. You were just talking and laying down while he was just sprawled out on the other end.