what it was like to be broken up

Tony Stark/Iron Man:

You and Tony's break up was hard on you both but Tony was most effected. Tony was broken from the break up but he wouldn't show it to anyone. Tony would re-watch security footage you two doing random things, trying to figure out were he went wrong or what he could fix. Your words bounced in his head when he watched the videos, kicking himself every time he said he was busy or needed to finish work, wishing instead he spent every minute with you.

You weren't always yourself after the break up, you felt like you were missing something when you were alone watching tv or about to go to sleep. You reminded yourself that you wanted this but you still felt heartache when you passed the Stark tower, memories of bittersweet happiness  flooding every time.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Steve Rogers/Captain America:

Steve was in a state of shock, not really believing he pushed you away in a time of need. He did truly love you and didn't want you to get wrap up in the drama that was starting but there was so many other ways of doing it that ran through his mind the moment you walked out the door. He wish he could say sorry but he was busy with Peggy's funeral at the moment which was killing him. All he wanted to do was hug you and let it all but he couldn't because of himself.

You on the other hand, you were mad. Mad that he let you go that fast. Mad he didn't want you to help him. Mad that he broke up with you. And you had every right to be since you had been through thick and thin and now its over. You swore if you every see him again that you'd punch him, but you didnt really mean it since you still did care for him.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thor Odinson/God of Thunder:

Thor went back to Asgard after and reflected, talking with people like Sif to see what he could have done. He really just wanted to make you two work out since he did really love you. Of course he was heart broken but he worked through it as usual.

You felt free. Not so tied down but at the same time you missed Thor. He was a ray of sun you wish you could have from time to time. You admitted you loved him and want him back but you also came to terms that he was doing good for the universe with was all you wanted him to do. 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Clint Barton/Hawkeye:

Clint couldn't think straight for a minute, wishing you didn't disturb him but then realizing how selfish he was being, He realized you cared about him too but it felt to late for him to apologize since you had stormed out a hour ago. he felt lost in his feelings so he just dragged himself out of the range and to calm down, see how he could fix things.

You went home, alone and hurt. You really wish Clint would have just talked to you but he was to head strong for that it seemed. It broke your heart to walk into your apartment without him in hand or waiting for you. All you felt you could was sleep it off and hope for a better day.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Natasha Rominoff/Black Widow:

Natasha woke up without and instantly knew something was wrong, the note didnt help. She didnt believe she lost you in a second, right when she felt at home with you. She tried to call you, text you, and eventually track you, but nothing came of it. She saw that you took all your clothes; suit and weapons also. She added two and two together, worried something was happening.