Chapter 9-The Abduction

~Alex~
I can't move. Rich is beside me. We're both paralyzed. He's paralyzed from injury, I can't because I overworked my muscles. Senshi came out of nowhere. Mr. Todoroki says that they have to protect Rich and I. Mr. Bakugou comes from the entrance not long after Senshi yells for assistance. Then he came. I caught Yūrei. Is that all of his name or only part? I don't know. My mind seems to be fading in and out. I still can't move.
Yūrei shoots Bakugou. Of course, Senshi runs to aid her dad. That's when Yūrei makes his move. He potato-sacks me over his shoulder. He attempts to do the same with Rich, but apparently he is too heavy. Yūrei decides it's best to simply drag Rich. I try to move my body, yet nothing wants to work. Yūrei grunts in pain. Did Senshi get him? I wish I could see what was happening. I wish I could help. Yūrei begins to run. Did he drop Rich? He seems to be moving more lightly.
"Yūrei, I think we should leave," I hear the woman, Dr. Akuma right?, say.
I feel movement. There is shouting. Yūrei responds. He jumps, and I black out.
I wake up tied to a chair in a dark room. Pretty cliché if you ask me. My eyes slowly adjust. It looks like a big, open living room. There's a fireplace to my right. A kitchen like area is to my left. Science equipment is scattered across a bar and an island table. A single, fancy chair sits in front of the fireplace.
"Doctor, I do believe the victim is awake," I hear Yūrei say. I didn't notice him in the kitchen. He holds something in his hand. It seems to be long and...spiked? He walks toward the chair by the fireplace. Dr. Akuma stands up from the chair. She walks over to me. She cradles my face with one of her hands.
"Tell me, hero, who is coming for you?" Dr. Akuma asks.
"You won't get away with this! Someone will stop you! The teachers! The pros! I know someone will come!" I spit.
Dr. Akuma snickers. "It will be fun breaking you," she hisses. She releases my face and steps back. "Yūrei, have your fun with her," she says. She proceeds to walk away, back to her chair. Yūrei steps up to me. I realize what he has in his hands. A spiked whip.
"I apologize in advance, young one," he mumbles. I brace myself for the impact. It comes. I scream.
I refuse to black out. The pain is unimaginable. I grit my teeth and try my hardest not to scream. My armour is slashed in several places. My face is bloodied. Blood drips over my right eye. I gasp from both the pain and because it has made me winded.
Dr. Akuma stands. "So, hero, who is coming for you?" she whispers.
I spit blood in her face. "Someone will come!" I hiss.
She stands and wipes the blood off of her face. "Yūrei, break her," she demands. She retreats to her chair, a malicious smile on her face. Yūrei returns to me.
"I am sorry, young one," he whispers. He sighs, and the whip comes down.
What feels like hours pass, yet I can't be sure. Akuma comes back over to me. She cradled my face with her hand. "Tell me, hero, who is coming for you?" she inquires.
"No one," I mutter, defeated.
"What? I couldn't quite here you. A little louder please. In fact, why don't you shout it," Dr. Akuma prompts. I don't say anything. Tears streak down my cheeks along with the blood. "Come on, dear. Who is coming for you?"
I choke back a sob. I sigh. "No one," I whisper.
"What?" Dr. Akuma questions.
"No one is coming for me!!" I shout in anger. "No one...is coming," I choke out.
"Good," Dr. Akuma says. "It's about time you realized that. Yūrei, gag her."
Yūrei obeys. I have no energy left to struggle. He ties it tight. He then takes a cloth and wipes up the blood on my face. The wounds are still fresh and continue to streak down my cheeks, yet they seem to be healing slightly. "I am truly sorry," he mutters.
"Yūrei! Attend to me!" Akuma yells from near the door.
"Of course, doctor!" Yūrei replies. He sets the rag on the bar counter, then rushes to Akuma's side. He gets halfway across the room when he stops. Akuma turns to him.
"Why did you stop?" she questions.
"I thought..." he begins. I hear it too, suddenly. Footsteps rushing toward our location. Out of nowhere, as the footsteps grow louder and louder, they stop. Half a second later the door flies off of its hinges.
"Damn it! You take that back right now!" Senshi shouts from the doorway, white flames in their hands. "We would never let you rot here! I-we would never!" they shout. "So, you better...you better take that back!"