6 - 10

Chapter 6: The Distribution of Assets

"You think I'm playing a trick on you?" Song Wuyou laughed, "Young Master Gu, you placed too much value on yourself."

"Song Wuyou!" once before and now being despised by this woman, Gu Yanhao again felt irritated.

"Redraft the divorce agreement. Change the terms of the assets distribution."

The corner of Gu Yanhao's lips curved into a mocking smile, "How do you want it to be changed?"

"I want ten percent of Gu Group shares and the villa at the South River Empire. Also, you must deposit five hundred million into my account."

Song Wuyou's voice made it as if all of these were nothing, but Ah De and Xu Jing's jaw dropped in shock upon hearing this.

The villa and the money were not the problem, what shocked them the most was the ten percent shares of the Gu Group!

Ah De stared dissatisfactionately towards Song Wuyou. Was she trying to rob the young master?

Hearing this, a storm raged in Gu Yanhao's mind, his voice was as cold as ice, "Song Wuyou, you placed yourself on a high pedestal. Do you think you're worth that much?"

"It is not up to me to say whether I'm worth that much money or not, it is up to you. If you think I'm worth it, then write it up according to what I've said. But if you think that it's not, then that is also fine; I'll pretend I've never seen these papers and I definitely won't sign it." Song Wuyou laughed nonchalantly.

"I have my methods to make you sign!"

"Then let's wait till you show your methods before we discuss it even further."

Song Wuyou did not end the call, instead, she returned the phone to Ah De, "Take your phone and get out of this room, don't appear in front of me again. It's annoying."

And those words where heard by Gu Yanhao's.

The frown on his forehead became uglier, and the chill in his eyes was prominently getting worse.

Seeing Ah De annoyed her?

Back then, she used to be pleasantly surprised in seeing Ah De.

"Young Master Gu, did Wuyou refuse to sign the divorce papers?" Song Jiuyue peeked at Gu Yanhao and asked cautiously.

Gu Yanhao glanced over at Song Jiuyue, and his hands passed the design sketches back at her, ignoring her question altogether, his gloomy voice said, "These designs are pretty good, there shouldn't be any problems in entering this year's fashion competition."

Song Jiuyue received the design sketches looking slightly disappointed, "Then I'll go back and prepare the product sample."

"En," Gu Yanhao gave a one-syllable reply as he took out some other documents and started reading them seriously.

A serious working man was the most handsome creature, Song Jiuyue thought. Moreover, Gu Yanhao was so dazzling to begin with so this scene made her unable to take her eyes away from him.

A few minutes later, Gu Yanhao looked up indifferently at Song Jiuyue, "Why haven't you left yet?" And he was back to reading the documents again.

A touch of loss flickered across Song Jiuyue's eyes before she stood up and left the President's Office.

After Song Jiuyue left, Gu Yanhao looked outside, his deep and unfathomable eyes narrowed.

Ten percent of Gu Group's share? Keep on dreaming!