11 - 15

Chapter 11: Stunning

Song Wuyou raised both of her arms up, and gently patted her beautiful face that was described as 'could cause the downfall of a country' in the old days, and muttered, "Say you, why didn't you utilize the potential of such a beautiful face? Living in misery is not enough, on top of that you are hated by Gu Yanhao to such an extent, you're so pitiful."

Pausing, melancholy found its way across Song Wuyou's eyes as she continued to look at the young woman in the mirror. Then, she smiled wryly and said, "I, myself was just as pitiful. I also had a beautiful face, and I even fought alongside him in the raging fire of war, but in the end... He bestowed me with a three-feet white silk. Gu Yanhao, you really are cruel!"

The sun was almost right on top of a person's head by the time Song Wuyou woke up.

After refreshing herself, she went in search of clothes to wear. But as she stood in front of the closet, she was completely dumbfounded.

What kind of nonsensical garments are these?

The tops were either spaghetti straps, or the length was so short that it exposes the navel, and the blouses' are cut extremely low that they reveal half a globe. Whether it was pants or skirts, everything was just super, super short ― not one item reached the knees.

Song Wuyou felt these styles of clothing were extremely crude!

The original host thought that as long as she wore sexier, revealing clothes, Gu Yanhao would naturally notice her and pay more attention to her. She thought that as long as she displayed her perfect body, he would not be able to overcome the temptation and would come to love her. This is why all of her clothes revealed more than they covered.

She did not realized that the less she wore the more Gu Yanhao felt disgusted with her. Thus, the rumors of her being a wild child became even more widespread in the city.

Song Wuyou practically flipped over every item in the closet before finding a purple-colored short-sleeved dress that she deemed decent.

After changing into the dress, coincidentally Song Wuyou spotted a delicately crafted hairpin on the vanity table.

Song Wuyou smiled. She twisted her waist long hair up and then secured it using the same hairpin.

Xu Jing was wiping the floor when her head tilted up and incidentally she saw a young woman in a purple dress leisurely coming down the staircase. Seeing her, Xu Jing thought her eyes were playing a trick on her. The cleaning cloth in Xu Jing's hands fell to the floor then she went and rub her eyes, trying to make sure the woman on the stairs was not an illusion.

Breathtaking!

Stunning!

Enough to cause the downfall of a city!

Gorgeous!

This is... Xu Jing's jaw dropped and her throat suddenly felt dry. Since when did her Miss have such an elegant demeanor, such an alluring temperament?

Xu Jing had been serving Song Wuyou for many years. It could be said that she basically knew her Miss to the core.

This woman coming down the stairs looked like her Miss. But the walking posture and the aura that emitted from her was from a different person.

The long purple dress was simple but on her body, the effect was amazing. She looked like a fairy.

As her Miss was coming down, she carried a noble temperament that deterred any disrespect.

Her hands were clasped softly in front, positioned near her navel. Her head held high, and shoulders straight as she took one small step after another; graceful and charming.