326 - 330

326 – "Murder, He's Murdering Someone"

After some thinking through, Xu Jing finally came to a conclusion.

Song Wuyou should be repeating a line from a TV drama. As far as she knows, anyone who wanted to join the army needed to be at least 18 years old. When she first joined Song Family as a servant, Song Wuyou was only 17 years old.

Afterwards, they were together every day. When had she ever join the army?

Xu jing gently walked into the room. When Song Wuyou noticed that someone came, she turned her head and looked at Xu Jing.

Xu Jing walked straight to Song Wuyou and handed her mobile phone over, "Miss, Master Gu called you just now."

Song Wuyou's eyes flashed slightly, "Did he said anything?"

"I didn't pick up the call and it stopped ringing by itself. I think Master Gu will call again afterwards."

After Xu Jing just stepped out of the room, the phone started to ring again. Song Wuyou answered the phone with one hand holding onto the phone and another hand being held by Ban Jianing

"Not yet sleeping?" Gu Yanhao's pleasant voice was spread into Song Wuyou's ear through the phone.

Earlier she was still in a heavy mood but she did know why but when she heard Gu Yanhao's voice, she suddenly felt better. Song Wuyou softly said: "No."

"What are you doing now?"

Song Wuyou looked at Ban Jianing and did not answer the question, she instead ask: "When are you coming back?"

Gu Yanhao smiled, "Miss me?"

Song Wuyou frowned slightly, miss him?

Maybe she had a bit...

"When will you come back?" she asked again.

"ASAP."

"Okay."

"Song Wuyou."

"Yes?"

"I really miss you! Now that I'm in a foreign country, I miss you like crazy."

"If you miss me then you come back faster." She did not know why she didn't feel comfortable without him around. Especially when she looked at Ban Jianing who looked exactly like her younger brother. She suddenly wanted him to be home...

Her words made Gu Yanhao very happy.

A sweet and clear laugh came through the phone, "With your words, I had more energy to work. I will be back as soon as possible."

Since when did he had no energy to work?

"In a little while, I will have a meeting so I'm hanging up now." Gu Yanhao reluctantly said.

"En." After the call ended Song Wuyou continued to accompany Ban Jianing.

She accompanied him like this. When it was late into the night, she could no longer continue to stay awake so she simply sat on the ground and leaned against the bed. She closed her eyes with her head resting on the bed.

On the next day, she was woken up by the noise from the construction site outside. She looked up and opened her eyes. Ban Jianing was already sitting on the bed and looked at her.

She smiled at him. "You awake?"

When Ban Jianing saw her smile, he blinked and smiled, "Jiejie."

Song Wuyou strenuously tried to stand up. After sitting on the floor for so long, it was very difficult to stand up.

"Jianing, go wash your face and brush your teeth. After you finish, Jiejie will accompany you to eat breakfast."