21 - 25

Chapter 21: SWY, Your Reputation Is Worse than the Smell Coming from the Sewers

"Isn't that so? After that car accident, she didn't die but she became even more arrogant."

"I threatened to tell Daddy to stop her pocket money, but she didn't even blink, saying that it would be better if it stopped. Has Young Master Gu been giving her money?"

Song Jiuyue's brows twisted slightly.

"That's why I was asking if Young Master Gu divorced her."

Song Juiyue's pretty eyes slanted in concentration, "I heard she refused to sign."

Song Jiumei burst out laughing with a 'pooof', "She did not agree? That doesn't mean Young Master Gu doesn't have his own method to handle it!"

"Song Wuyou has always been very proud and unyielding, but that is only towards outsiders. Hasn't she always been afraid of us, how come she dared hit you?" Song Jiuyue had a puzzled expression on her face as she looked at Song Jiumei.

Song Jiumei sulked and voiced out her displeasure: "Today she went shopping in the city mall, even going to Guchun stores, pointing at the dress you designed and started criticizing this and that. I just said a few words to her, and then she hit me."

Her eyes turned cold after she finished narrating and then added as an afterthought, "This Song Wuyou actually dared to slap me in front of so many people. When Daddy's back, I must tell him to stop Song Wuyou's allowance. I must never let her find a good job in M City!"

After hearing this, Song Jiuyue thought; 'Song Wuyou is Gu Yanhao's wife. She appeared in the company's store and hit her little sister in public, the media should have a field day with this...'

"Forget about her allowance. When Young Master Gu finds out about her raising her hand on you, it will only increase his dislike towards her."

"Young Master Gu hating her is a different matter. However, I must let Daddy stop her allowance!"

"Don't tell me that you don't want to see Song Wuyou come to our house like a beggar every month, stretching out her hand pitifully asking for her only source of money?" a faint trace of smile made its way into Song Jiuyue's eyes.

After hearing this, Song Jiumei was speechless for a minute.

Seeing her become silent, Song Jiuyue added, "For us, those few thousands yuan is worth nothing. But, with that few thousands yuan, you can trample all of her dignity again and again. So it is money well spent."

"But, she's different after surviving that car crash."

She was not sure if Song Wuyou would still come and beg for her pocket money like she used to; but for merely a few thousand yuan she endured and swallowed everything like she had in the past.

"What's different?" Song Jiuyue sneered dismissively, "Even though she hit you. Isn't the only differences is that she became more arrogant and naïve?"

"Dajie, try and guess what clothes she wore today?"

"Which one was it?" Song Jiuyue's eyes sparkled with a certain meaning.

"A dress that is four years outdated."

"This Song Wuyou is really embarrassing." Still wearing something from four years ago, how poor could she be?

Song Jiuyue's prediction actually came true. The incident where Song Wuyou striking someone in a store belonging to the Gu Group hit the media like a hurricane.

The report video only showed Song Wuyou and Song Jiumei's confrontation seconds prior to Song Wuyou raising her hand and slapping Song Jiumei. Their conversation was entirely neglected and conveniently not included in the news.