31 - 35

Chapter 31: You Are Still Wearing an Outdated Dress?

One was the Song Family's Eldest Miss and Gu Group's Chief Designer while the other was Mrs. Gu. Everyone present understood very well that they should not interfere with the bidding of this hairpin. Thus, everyone sat docilely, enjoyed and watched 'the show'.

No more money.

At the time being, these three words seemed to be carved on Song Wuyou's forehead.

Song Jiuyue and Song Jiumei's head turned back to observe her reaction as if they wanted to capture Song Wuyou's embarrassment clearly in their minds. The notion made their hearts felt refreshed as a sense of pride emerged.

"Thirty-one million going once!"

"Thirty-five million." Before the auctioneer could call out a second time, Gu Yanhao suddenly raised his bidding card with elegance in the VIP seat.

Silence. The moment his deep husky voice was heard, it was like a magic spell has been cast and the hall instantly quieted down. Everyone's focus zoomed in Gu Yanhao the second he raised the bid.

A man so dazzling and handsome, holding enviable status and wealth in society. No matter from which angle, Gu Yanhao was cold and perfect.

Thirty-five million for these wealthy creatures was nothing.

But the person who made the bid was Gu Yanhao. Consequently, every person present was well aware that the things he set his sights on, there's nothing that would stop him from getting it. Not forgetting the fact that he was the wealthiest man of M City. Who would be foolish enough to compare money with him.

Song Jiuyue was taken aback; her eyes turned to Gu Yanhao wondering why did he decide to act at this moment? If he did not bid, then this hairpin would belong to her. So, why did he bid against her?

"Dajie, Young Master Gu finally made a move, the reason must be because he's buying this hairpin especially for you." Song Jiumei gushed to Song Jiuyue.

Song Jiuyue's brows creased slightly. Was it really like that?

"It must be because he saw Song Wuyou fighting with you, knowing that you have taken a liking to the hairpin he used this method to buy it for you instead. Not only did he established your position in his heart, it also gives you confidence. The most important thing is Song Wuyou's going to miserably loose face here." Song Jiumei reasoned her conjecture with confidence.

Listening to these words, Song Jiuyue mulled it over for a moment. She felt Song Jiumei's words were very reasonable. Gu Yanhao must be so disgusted with Song Wuyou that he certainly felt uncomfortable seeing Song Wuyou bicker with her. Hence, he decided to bid down this hairpin for her.

After she reasoned it out, Song Jiuyue's smile was honey sweet. Her gaze was extremely gentle while looking at Gu Yanhao.

Song Wuyou pursed her lips, silently glaring daggers at Gu Yanhao for a moment before turning away.

In the end, he still bid down the hairpin for Song Jiuyue.

After the charity auction ended, Song Wuyou and Xu Jing came out from the Century Edifies.

"Wuyou!" a female voice called out to her.

Song Wuyou stopped at the staircase and her head turned back in the direction of the voice.

Song Jiuyue and Song Jiumei were walking together.

"Wuyou, next month you can still come home for your pocket money. Daddy won't stop it." Stopping right in front of Song Wuyou, Song Jiuyue smiled benevolently. In public, she would always show that she's very concerned about this unruly and arrogant sister.