311 - 315

Chapter 311: Song Wuyou, I Can't Sleep

Ah De nodded, smiling, "Yes. Young Master said Young Madam likes horse riding, archery and also likes to eat beggar chicken. That's why Young Master bought the surrounding area, to construct the place for Young Madam."

The corner of Song Wuyou's eyes and mouth twitched, being rich can be so unrestrained.

Even if she likes archery and horse riding, there is no need to waste so much energy to buy down this area and rebuild the whole place.

How much does all this cost!

When she wants to ride horses, isn't it okay to just went to Mu Gu's place for it?

Still want to reared chicken, Gu Yanhao is really, simply unimaginable.

"Secretary Zhang, let's continue to discuss how to speed up the construction work." Ah De said while looking at Secretary Zhang.

"Okay." They then continued with their discussion.

Song Wuyou listened for a minute from the side. They are probably talking about where to build the horse ranch, where to build the archery training ground, how many horses they need to buy, keep a few chickens and what to do after the chicken lay eggs.

Song Wuyou can't continue to listen anymore, she totally can't keep up with the way of how they think.

She went back upstairs to clean her face and change her clothes. By the time she went back downstairs, both Ah De and Secretary Zhang were also no longer there.

She went into the dining room, Sis Song then served her breakfast.

Xu jing entered the room as soon as she sat down.

Now, Xu Jing is Song Wuyou's assistant, as long as Gu Yanhao is not in the villa, Song Wuyou will ask her to dine together.

"Miss, the construction team is here, there's a lot of them." Xu Jing started to chat as soon as she entered the room.

"En." Song Wuyou responded lightly, the large number of construction workers was not spectacular.

Xu Jing looked at Song Wuyou mysteriously, "Miss, Master Gu treats you so nicely, next time please don't be so cold to him."

"Eat." Song Wuyou stared at Xu Jing.

"I just want to see miss happy. You need to cherish this unexpected change from Master Gu. Don't wait for him to revert back to the old Master Gu who do not care for Miss. I don't want you to be sad again." Xu Jing said sincerely.

"I know, nosy."

Xu Jing smiled. She looked at Song Wuyou in anticipation, "Miss, after the horse ranch is completed, can you teach me how to ride a horse?"

"Sure." Song Wuyou nodded.

Sis Song who went out earlier now came back. "Mrs Gu, there's someone looking for you."

When Song Wuyou heard this, she guessed it must be Mrs Jier. She then put down her chopsticks, got up gracefully and walked over to the living room to pick up the phone.