04 | Scared

JULY 8, 2018
7: 30 PM

Placing the cup of coffee, Hoseok waited for his phone to vibrate. He has been lingering around his phone for a while, in hope for the person to text him again, but he was denying it. Inside him, he wants to know more about the person whom he doesn't know yet. He have no idea who this person is, acting all weird and strange. And that's the more reason he's attracted to but what if that person turned out to be a guy? That would be too awkward, but by the way he is acting, that person must've known him already.

UNKNOWN

I'm scared.

Hoseok:
What?
seen 7:30 pm

I'm really scared.

Hoseok:
What the hell are you
scared for? What are you?
A child?
seen 7: 30 pm

Can I be with you instead?

Hoseok:
What?
seen 7: 30 pm

Can't I?

Hoseok:
You're seriously
pissing me off.
seen 7:30 pm

Am I too annoying?

Hoseok:
Back off!
seen 7:30 pm

Guess that i am :)

Hoseok:
You are.
sent 7: 31 pm

Hoseok frowned, feeling a pang of guilt inside his chest as the person didn't reply to him all night. Why is he feeling this way? Disappointed over the fact that the person didn't reply? It couldn't be. He shook his head in disbelief, frowning even more before he directed his attention to other matters but it turned out that he couldn't do it making him groan. Why is he like this? It's weird. He couldn't get the person off of his head but why?

He shook his head over and over again before he laid back to the sofa, wondering about something else rather than that person. But will that person text him again?

"Ah!" He snarled at himself. "Why are you so bothered like this, Jung Hoseok?"

a/n:

Do you know the muffin man? My muffin man ❤😊