18 | Miss

AUGUST 2, 2018
7:30 PM

What makes Hoseok tired was the fact that he stayed overnight 'til the morning just by thinking what happened to her, and why the hell did he confessed- not that he regretted anyway. He maybe wanted her to know about his feelings.  Because of that, he fell asleep the whole day, and when he woke up, it was already 8 in the evening. And just what he did, he missed the chance of talking to his girl.

The girl didn't even reply to his message, let alone reciprocate his feelings towards her.  She didn't even send a single reply, maybe at least a 'thank you' to his message. 

"Forget that," Hoseok exasperated. "At least she is now talking to me, and replied to me after a week and days of waiting." 

He grabbed his phone before his alarm goes off, and eyes landed to 7:29 pm. "Ah finally, the time has come." 

He click the power button to see a new message from the notification, and without wasting any time, he slide upward, and opened his iMessage to see her contact name making him grin. 

"You're finally replying to me." He smiled.

Babygirl 💕😍
I'm sorry.

Babygirl 💕😍
I panicked when I couldn't send you any message anymore.

Babygirl 💕😍
Hopefully, these messages would get through as well.

Babygirl 💕😍
I was thinking over it these past few days as to why I can't text you anymore.

Babygirl 💕😍
Was it because I overpassed the time limit?

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, crunching his nose in confusion. What is she talking about? He glanced at the last message, and to his surprise and shockedness, his heart palpated rapidly.

Babygirl 💕😍
I miss you too.

author's notes
I am not feeling well. also, check PERSONA in my daddiejhope's account. Also, this story was created before bighit released PERSONA and squaled when it was also namjoonie.

 Also, this story was created before bighit released PERSONA and squaled when it was also namjoonie