10 | Die

JULY 15, 2018
7:30 PM

Nothing could make Hoseok's heart stop and beat again just by staring at the digital clock on his phone. Exactly an hour, he was just staring at his phone—in hope she would reply early than 7:30 pm even though it was impossible. And when the clock strikes 7:30 pm, his heart accelerated immediately texting her. The name 'BABY GIRL' pops up, and don't get him wrong, it ain't weird for him to call him that, at least not for him. He knows he's way too fast for this.

BABYGIRL 💕😍

Hoseok:
Babygirl...
seen 7:30 pm

Hoseok doesn't even know why he changed the girl's name as babygirl. And he couldn't even sleep last night when she called him baby boy. He thought that if she dared call him that, so why not him too?

When he looked back at his phone, his eyes widened at the message.

Babygirl 💕😍
Please let me die...

Hoseok:
Hey! What's wrong with you?
seen 7:30 pm

Babygirl 💕😍
Let me die please...

Hoseok heart clenched and his chest tight tightened at the thought of his babygirl saying inappropriate words.

Hoseok:
Why? Why do you want to die?
seen 7:30 pm

Babygirl 💕😍
I'm so tired...

Hoseok:
Don't give up please! 😨
seen 7:30 pm

Hoseok:
For me|
For m|
Fo|

Babygirl 💕😍
Why not? It's better.

Hoseok:
Why would it be better?
You think that with you being gone, everything will be better?
seen 7:30 pm

Hoseok:
I would be nothing without yo|
I would be nothing with|
I would be nothing|
I would be|
I wo|

Babygirl 💕😍
I just...miss you so much.

Hoseok:
Tell me who
made you cry, babygirl.
sent 7:31pm

Hoseok sighed, wondering what happened to her before putting his phone down. One minute was up. Just when will they talk for more than a minute? He tried his best to type as fast as he can.

a/n:
😊😊 How's your day?

My name is Hannah 🌚 , you are?