14 | Nightmare

JULY 24, 2018
7:00 AM

Dealing with nightmares every night has been hard for Hoseok, and it even got worsened when the mystery girl hasn't texted him for exactly 5 days now. He wouldn't lie that he missed the girl so much. Her only existence was the only thing that gave him air to breathe and gave him life to live on.

It was her who was with him the entire time.

When he was alone, she was there.

When he needed some to talk to, she was there.

And that made Hoseok falls for her deeply.

Thinking about his dream made him cringed. His dream would go from him standing in front of the door, then when he tries to open the door and get out, he would wake up on the bed.

He let out an exasperation sigh before jumping out of the bed. In the end, he was standing in front of the door out of the house again. He wondered, why does his dream always ends up that way?

His eyebrows furrowed in line, hands raised in order to open the door. During the span of five days, he would end up in front of the door and opening it. It has always been like that, and repeats. The door knob clicked, making him smile and opened it only to be met by a blinding light.

He woke up, gasping hard as he panted heavily. His eyes quickly landed at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

7: 15 pm

He slept through the whole day? How tired could he be? He bit his lips, thinking. "Only 15 minutes left 'till I have time to talk to her."

That minutes left had him wait for her to text even though he knew that she wouldn't text him but he was still hoping.

He didn't even had dinner as he prioritised her first.

a/n:
If you have questions, ask here ☺️

a/n:If you have questions, ask here ☺️