22 | Be with you

AUGUST 5, 2018
7:30 PM

I couldn't handle it. He thought as a sudden salty tear rolled down his eyes without any intention of thinking that way, and he wiped out, baffled at why he suddenly cried. His heart suddenly feels heavy, not knowing the reason once again. He feels something off and odd, it was quite uncomfortable.

Why is he feeling this way?

He let out a sigh, closing his eyes and opening them again as he took a glimpse at the wall clock that was rapidly ticktocking, nearing the time he usually talk with his girl.

My Diamond ❤️💎
'I can't do this anymore.'

Hoseok:
What?
seen 7:30 pm

His heart dropped to his stomach, chest tightened as his gut twisted, and body wrenching every corner in a most agonising and painful way. His eyes started to form a tear, but shook it off. Her replying so slowly wasn't helping the situation at all.

My Diamond ❤💎
That's what you said to me.

Hoseok blinked his tears away, eyebrows knitted together—more confused.

Hoseok:.
Oh
seen 7:30 pm

My Diamond ❤💎
Don't give up.

Hoseok:
Baby, what do you mean?
seen 7:30 pm

He started to become agitated and restless as he waited for her reply that atleast took 10 seconds. It was making him anxious and crazy.

Hoseok:
Baby, please talk to me.
Please
seen 7:30 pm

My Diamond ❤💎
I badly want to be with you, Hoseok.
Like really really bad.

Hoseok:
Baby, what happened?
sent 7:30 pm

Hoseok:
Please talk to me.
I'm begging you
sent 7:30 pm

Hoseok:
It's still 7:30 pm!
Why aren't you answering?
sent 7:30 pm

Hoseok:
Whatever the problem is, let's talk about it okay?
Let's work it out.
sent 7:31 pm

Hoseok broke down into tears, knees feebled before dropping on the floor. The uneasiness in his heart wasn't joking at all. Why is she talking about all of this?

"Please!" He cried, sobbing as tears streamed down his face.

She isn't breaking up with me, right? He thought but stopped right away.

"Fuck!" He hissed, growling before grabbing a lamp. "I didn't even ask her to be my girlfriend!"

I completely forgot. He mentally retaliated at himself.

Thank you for waiting ❤