24 | Sent

AUGUST 7, 2018
4AM

Opening the door of the house, He find himself walking inside- lifelessly. Tears started to fall from his eyes while his heart twisted as certain words circled his mind nonstop. It broke his heart and damaged his soul.

He didn't want to leave but he had to.

His foot stepped at the marbled tiles of the stairs, eyes snapped towards the door ahead of him. His chin trembled, and the more he goes near, the more his chest tightened against his ribs. His stomach turned, wrenching every gut inside making him want to vomit, and a lump formed on his throat, making him unable to breathe properly.

The feel is too much painful.

As soon as he find himself conscious, he looked around to see he was already in his room. He didn't even know. He didn't even notice. He pulled out his phone, a chuckle escaped his lips yet his tears continue to stream. There on the screen showed her number as he fumbled his phone. He was thinking whether to text her or not.

He has her phone number but he never texted her- he never had the confidence because he was used to being alone now. He never had the guts to talk to her about what he is feeling. He never asked anyone for help, and just helplessly cope up with his situation. But fuck it. It's all useless now. Though he couldn't help but have this tingling frightening feeling.

A exasperated sigh left his mouth before opening the iMessage, and trying his best to send her number a text. He closed his eyes, lips began to pale and try begore typing another again.

I can't do this anymore.
sent 7:00 pm

That was what sent.

Hoseok's eyes shut wide open, lips parted as he gasped in some air to breathe. He looked around, the familiar walls and ceiling appears right in front of his eyes.

"What was that?" He panted, sitting up as his mind processed the whole dream.

Another update ❤ I tried to cope up with the plot.