15 | Where

July 29, 2018
7:30 pm

Instead of Hoseok calming himself down and wait for the girl to text him, he couldn't seemed to relax knowing how the woman hasn't texted him for 5 days. Why? What did he do? He started to wonder as he paced around back and forth, even he have wondered all around the house as questions started to consume his entire mind.

"What's going on?" He murmured, eyes never leaving his phone for a minute. "It's not 2 days this time but 5 days. Did something happen to her? Have I done something wrong that makes her mad?"

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "Did she block me for me not to send her messages?"

That night at 24th, he waited for her reply and tell her about his nightmare, to at least have some comfort from her. But he couldn't find any text from him, leading him to being agitated.

The last conversation they had was when she replied a minute more instead of the exact time she always text. Such then, when the clock hits 7:30 pm, he waited and waited but 15 seconds later, he didn't received anything.

Hoseok:
Where are you?
message failed to send

Hoseok:
It's 5 days now.
message failed to send

Hoseok:
Fuck. I miss you so much.
message failed to send

Hoseok:
Why can't I text you?
message failed to send

Hoseok panicked, body started trembling like crazy as his hands shakes, gripping the phone tightly and not wanting to let it go. Over and over, he texted her but to no avail, it wouldn't even send nor get a message. It's not like he have a bad signal in his house.

"Why is it that I couldn't send any message to her these past few days?"

a/n:
Since I noticed that this book reached 5k, I just want to say thank you so much for the support 😭 I love you all ❤ Especially those who read like most of my stories since some people just read one story per author 🙈

a/n:Since I noticed that this book reached 5k, I just want to say thank you so much for the support 😭 I love you all ❤ Especially those who read like most of my stories since some people just read one story per author 🙈