Busted. - 𝟞

BTS, Steve Aoki - The truth untold (Gidexen remix ) - THIS  REMIX IS A BOP 

.

.

**STRONG LANGUAGE TO THIS ONE - BE AWARE**  

10am at the apartment

[Y/N's POV]
I wake up in the morning again as a sloth that's a standard as a pregnant woman now I need to take care of myself more and be more considerate of my actions. Ofc, I'm still on duty for job at the XX cafe that I worked since the beginning but it will come that moment when I'll need to tell the truth and take a break from there as well. I groan and stretch my whole body to the soft matrix and while my hands are spreading to my other side it's ofc empty.
It's not a bad dream then...
I look at the side with my sleepy eyes and I scan nothing. Empty room to myself again.
When did he leave? Or did he even come back?
I get up and look around and I notice a half lighted cigar on the metal plate.
No... he came back.
I stood up quickly and run to the living room but he wasn't anywhere.
He left again.
I looked still devastated around but nothing. No trace of him. Like he is a night ghost and never appears in the morning light.
Why are u avoiding me Jungkook?
I throw my body to the side of the wall closing my eyes to compose myself until my nirvana gets interrupted by the doorbell. The doorbell run twice and curiously and unsure I walked to the door and when I opened the door I see...
.
.
.
Nothing.
I look around to the two directions of the pathway but nothing. I then ready to close the door I scan a spooky rather small box with my name on it. I curiously take it and look at it. It had a red ribbon on it and it was a carton box with just my name on it. I then close the door and walk to the couch curiously taking my seat while exploring it.
This is surprising but looks rather spooky for a sudden gift.
I then opened it slowly and I see a lollipop on top of a white envelope. I then scoffed thinking of how cute yet dump idea was of the one who delivered this and then took at the white envelope. On the envelope it was written 'a small present for you' I then look at it even more curiously and think
Just what is this? Who send this?
I then slowly open the envelope and once I draw out what was inside my eyes slowly widen and covered my mouth. At that moment I couldn't believe what my eyes saw
Jungkook? No... it can't be... he.. he..

[Y/N/R's POV]
Finishing another recording for today for our next album, I walk out from the building and start the engine to go to Suga's place.
When I arrive at Suga's apartment, I enter his room and it's all dark. I look around confused and opened instantly the light. When the light finally shows all the details of the room, I notice weirdly Suga leaning on the piano and being quite. Yeah we all know how quite he is but not this quite, not even playing anything on 'Hollie' so I take a few steps closer and then lean to see if he is alright and notice that he has a peaceful smile on his face which I never seen before. His face showed how peaceful it was...I push lightly his shoulder and then he leans to the side like he is about to fall but he doesn't and opens his eyes. His eyes are not like the usual ones... they were different like shadowed somehow. I then call him out.

Babe? - Y/N/R

He just laughs again and then embraces my face with his two hands, With his peaceful smile still on his face, he brings our heads closer and the next thing he kisses me clumsily and playfully. I then with wide eyes still looking at his reaction, I back off abit and ask again

Yoongi.. why you so happy? - Y/N /R

He then just nudges his shoulders and then notice on the side one bottle of Jack Daniel empty on top of Hollie. I then signed and kiss his forehead and said