Virgo's sorrow. - 𝟙𝟘

credits to @Smyang Piano

----------------------------------------------------

[Y/N's POV]

I feel myself coming to senses and hear a familiar sound, it goes something like 'peep. peep. peep...' and still continues. I tiredly open my eyes and the first thing I see is the white ceiling. I try to move slowly but my body feels heavy. As much strength as I have left, not remembering exactly what happened and just remembering being in the bathroom at Seulgi's and Jin's place vomiting.

I find myself in a hospital.

What am I doing here?

and then just by trying to recover from how I got here I see a familiar muscular figure sleeping silently next to me.

Jungkook? - Y/N

he doesn't wake up, as always he is such a heavy sleeper that only teasing his nipples would make him wide awake. I then saw his stable pace of breathing and noticed that he was still wearing his work clothes.

He must have been running from work. - Y/N

I then lowkey smiled and then everything from the past few weeks flashed in my brain that my small smile disappeared and sorrow was covering my face like a blanket covers your entire body. My hand was leaning closer to his thick black hair and feel once again its nostalgic touch but then I came back to my senses and at the end just backed off and turn myself to other side and shut my eyes hardly wishing for everything to stop and go back to how it was. While trying to compose my feelings and emotions I hear a slight groan.

mhm.. - Jungkook

my eyes wide open by his sudden awake I shut again them quickly and feel the bed becoming lighter and then he says

Y/N? Are u awake? - Jungkook

I then hear footsteps coming closer to my side and so I try to look like I am sleeping normally with stable breathing  pace and looking peaceful as possible. He then says quieter

Oh.. she is sleeping... - Jungkook

He then walks back and take something and just then I hear a chair noise and noticed that he is back again to my side but this time dragging his chair with him . I would be lying if I said he is not exactly right in front of me and just probs staring at me since I can feel his warm breathing tickling the tip of my nose.

I feel my adrenaline accumulating in my blood and feeling my cheeks becoming hotter while my heart starts to beat faster but I try my best to act as normal as I can. Just then thinking desperately for the time he leaves me I hear a silent cry.

Y/N -ah... sob - Jungkook

then I feel a warmth filling my hand.

I am sorry... sob - Jungkook

and then I hear a sign from his cry and he weakly says

I wish you were awake now.. so I could tell you what actually happened that night... - Jungkook

Even though I looked like I was normally sleeping, inside frustration and disappointment was heating my blood.

So he continued saying 

I didn't cheat on you. I could never cheat you, it was a whole fucking misunderstanding that Yuju tried to play.- Jungkook

I then could feel abit of hesitation to his words.