Sleepover dare (For real, this time)

UN: Alright, so TheCakeGirl1616 dared the SDR2 kids to do generic sleepover activites so yeah, let's get started!

Tonight, the second floor was busy.

Teruteru was making snacks, while also trying to get in everyone's pants, which was refused vigorously.

Twogami was watching over everyone like a father figure.

Nekomaru was having an arm wrestling contest with Nagito, who was surprisingly winning somehow, probably due to his insane luck.

Hajime and Chiaki cheered Nagito on.

Akane was quite literally shoving food in her mouth, cheering for Nekomaru, while Peko braided both her and Sonia's hair.

Hiyoko and Mahiru were in a corner, talking about gossip.

A part of their convo:

H:Hey, you know that the tiny brat up in class 79 has a crush, right?

M: Nope, never heard of it.

H:Wow Onee-chan, you must be living under a rock. But it's okay! Because you're big sis Mahiru!

Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi were talking about crushes, the shorter denying anything about it being a crush.

(It's not like I like her! I just think she's really cool!

You make me want to put a baka at the end.)

Ibuki sang a song from a karoke machine while Gundham sat next to Sonia and watched.

Mikan was also watching Ibuki's singing.

Izuru sat in the corner, on his phone.

"Alright everyone!" Ibuki shouted, "Ibuki has an idea!" She held up a wine bottle, "LET'S GET WASTED!"

Everyone cheered enthusiastically.

From the first floor, UN covered her face with a pillow.

Later...

"Ibukkiii has anottheerrrr iddddeeaa!" Ibuki slurred, stumbling around the room. She held up an empty bottle, "Sppiin tthhhheee bottleee!"

No one objected, and they all sat in a circle with the bottle in the middle.

"Chiaakkiii!" Akane shouted, "Youuuuu goooo!"

Chiaki silently spun the bottle. It landed on Hajime.

She turned to him, "Hey, no hard feelings, but I don't really like you that much, ya know?"

Hajime gave her a thumbs up, "It's cool. I feel the same."

Chiaki leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Hajime spun the bottle next. It landed on Nagito, who was right next to him.

"Oh! How lucky of me!" Nagito perked up. He didn't say anything about him being trash due to him being drunk.

Hajime started to lean up towards Nagito, but he slowly pushed him back down and got over him.

Nagito placed his hands over his head and started to make out with Hajime.

"GET SOME ASS, NAGITO!" Kazuichi shouted, waving a half full bottle in the air.

Nagito picked Hajime up and walked out of the room, supposedly going to their room to have....fun.

UN walked into the room before the door closed, "Hey, time to sleep."

Everyone groaned, "Whyyyyy?!?"

UN glared at them, "It's 3 A.M and I would like to go to sleep. Clean it up in the morning. Night."

She then left.

The class proceeded to pass out.

UN: Whelp, thanks for the request. Request more please and have a nice day. Night.