Stuffed Dolls

UN: TheCakeGirl1616 gave all the couples stuffed Dolls of their lives so yeah.

Kokichi: IT'S SO ACCURATE, EVEN DONE TO THE HAT. YOU CAN REMOVE IT AND REVEAL SHUICHI'S AHOGE AAAAAAAAAAAA

Shuichi was passed out in his bed, because of detective work, not sex, ya goofs, but because they had received the dolls yesterday, Shuichi was tightly hugging the doll of Kokichi.

Rantaro was holding his doll, refusing to let go.

Rantaro: Wuv

Korekiyo had his doll on his hat, somehow balancing it enough to walk around without the doll falling off. He also had a sign pointing to the doll that said 'MY WONDERFUL FUCKING BOYFRIEND!'

Tenko had ten of these dolls and Himiko slept with her doll every nighy.

Miu decided to try and turn the doll into a minibot, and succeeded.

Kiibo just poked his, unsure of what to do.

Maki: I got rid of mine *secretly kept it in her backpack*

Kaito: mAkiRolL

Kaito: I actually kept mine! It's on my desk so when I do homework I get encouraged!

Mahiru and Hiyoko both cuddle their dolls every now and then.

Nekomaru had to stop Akane from eating her doll.

Fuyuhiko cuddles the doll at night in secret while Peko keeps her in her training room.

Nagito started drooling over the doll, while Hajime just hugged it.

Kiyotaka brought the doll in his backpack everyday to school for good luck. Mondo cuddles with it in secret.

Aoi and Sakura hug each other while also hugging the dolls.

UN: Cute.