six//colby

(above that's brendon urie, from the pop-punk band panic at the disco. it's a very good band with many different styles of music played in their thirteen years of existing. definitely worth checking out.)

short little authors note, i'm sorry that i didn't update. i was lazy. i just started this book and i have ideas but i don't want to belt them out just yet. i need them to build up their friendship, and eventually, their relationship.

/////
(about a week has passed)
"So, Colby, since we're pr-proven inseparable and the best of friends, I wanted to ask if.. umm... you'd w-wanna come and sleepover my house!"

Sam's stutter was close to going away. It was a shame, I enjoyed listening to the small boy stutter, it made him seem just that much more small and pure. I will admit, I, Colby Brock, have a small crush on Sam Golbach. It's not my fault, I can't choose who I crush on. Sam just happens to be it.

"Yeah Sam, I'd love to."

I honestly am both excited and nervous for the upcoming sleepover. I love spending time with Sam, but the more time I spend with him, the more my feelings grow.

Sam gives me a small smile and grabs my hand, dragging me to the school's bleachers. We hang out there and joke around until the bells ring, signaling the end of lunch period. I bid goodbye to Sam and walk off to the rest of the school day.

/////

On my way to the meeting spot between Sam and I, I was very rudely pushed into the lockers. Brennon got up close to my face. I could feel his hot breath against my face.

"Stop talking to that Sam kid, Colby. We used to be so good together, babe. What happened?"

I pushed him off of me and shot him a cold glare. "You fucking cheated on me, you prick. You cheated twice!" I spat. I was not going to give my love and attention to someone who does not love me back. "All I was to you was a fucking toy. You never loved me, you only cared about sex, and I'm not going to fall for someone who treated me like that. Now, if you don't fucking mind, I'm going."

I walked past him, shoving him softly away from me before walking towards the meeting spot. I cant believe after all that prick has done to me he still tries to get back together. Its not happening, not again.

I see Sam. He's trembling, I realize. All he has to cover him is a thin sweatshirt, and it's cold outside. I reach into my backpack and grab my leather jacket. Walking towards him, I hand him the jacket.

"O-oh! Hi Colbs, h-how was sch-school." He asks, his teeth softly chattering. "I'm good Sam. You're shaking, here put this on." I suggest, wrapping the jacket over his small frame. The jacket looked huge on him, almost reaching his mid-thighs. "Aww, Sam, you look adorable in my clothes." I coo at him, wrapping my arm around him and walking towards his house.

Sam blushes and hides his face behind his sweater paw. "S-stop teasing me, Colby you're making me blush!"

"It's not my fault that I love that I'm the reason that you're blushing."

&(;))$$

i have nothing against brennon! he's lovely in real life but i need some sort of antagonist so!!! here you go!!! i'm sorry i haven't uploaded in a while!!! i forgot completely! please forgive me!

share this story with your fanfiction solby friends!! i need validation!
bye guys!