eight//colby

Sam and I walked into the kitchen, and made sandwiches for ourselves (as well as one for Aliyah).

We brought the sandwiches to the laundry room where I joked and laughed with Sam while folding the family's laundry.

"C-Colby! Stop! Put my sweater down," Sam laughed, clutching his stomach.

"Oh,  but Sammy! I think I look good in your clothes, don't you think,"I joked, striking a pose. Sam shot me one last motherly glare and I rolled my eyes, sighing as I pulled the sweater over my head and handed it to him. Sam stood still, looking at my chest.

I smirked, and teased him,"Do you like what you see, Sam?"

Sam's eyes widened and he avoided eye contact with me. I stepped closer to him and Sam stepped back. I continued until Sam was pressed up on the wall, my forearm resting on the wall behind him, his hands on my chest, trailing up and down my subtle six pack. Sam gulped and looked up at me.

"C-colby?"

"Yes, baby," I cooed, one of my arms wrapped around the small boy's waist.

"I really really like you.." he whispered in my ear, his warm breath hitting my neck I felt his soft lips press a gentle kiss on the nape of my neck.

"Samuel Golbach, will you do me the very special honor of being my boyfriend?"

"Y-yeah," Sam let it a breathy response.

"Can I kiss you," I asked. I never ever wanted to make him uncomfortable or unsafe, even with something as simple as a kiss.

Sam pulled me in to a kiss that started as gentle, but turned into something more passionate. We fought for dominance and I won, pressing him up against the wall. 

I licked his lower lip and Sam refused, smirking against the kiss. I let out a low growl and Sam whimpered, his small hands grasping my bicep. He allowed an entrance and my tongue explored every inch of his mouth. I pulled apart and kissed at his neck, searching for the spot that would make him moan out my name. I kissed under his earlobe and Sam gasped, tugging on my hair. I growled and
sucked at that spot, Sam's quiet whimpers and shallow breaths like music to my ears, knowing that I'm the cause for his arousal.

I left several other dark purple-red bruises on his neck and pulled away, admiring my work. Now everyone will know Sam was mine, and I was his. Sam was holding on to my bicep with one hand, the other hand resting gently on my right  pec. Sam breathed heavily. I grabbed his waist and picked him up, putting him on the counter in the laundry room. I admired him, and how flustered he was. His hands were curled up to his chest, his sweater sleeves covering his hands up to the knuckles.

"Good luck covering those tomorrow," I commented, my fingers trailing up and down the hickeys that I left on him.

"Wait, what?" Sam scurried to the bathroom and I followed suit. Sam laughed,"Colby, do you h-have any idea ho-how hard it'll be to c-co-cover these up? oh-oh my gosh.." Sam leaned over the bathroom counter and examined the hickeys closer while I stared at his ass.

I moved closer and leaned on top of him, my bare chest pressed up against his back. "At least everyone will know you are mine," I whispered in his ear. Sam shivered and turned around, so we were chest to chest.

"Y-Yeah, I like the sound of that. Colby's... and you're m-mine too."

"I am, baby. I always will be."

&/!/@29! fjdkne

yay!!! solby is real now!! omg did you guys see the queen mary confession video?? i felt so bad for urging them to say something they never wanted to relive again, but i was so curious to know what happened!!!

bye babes!! have a good day!! please have three full meals and don't self harm!!! love urself!!! you are all so important to me!! i love you guys!! take care of yourselves!! you matter more than anything!! bye!!