Teaser

"Don't touch me "Abhi got up from the chair in which he was sitting. Pragya startled at his scream.

It's been two days since Abhi was behaving differently. Pragya thought it may be because of his work stress. she thought to give him time to open up himself .but till today he didn't utter a word so she thought to ask himself so that she went near him and touched his shoulder.

"What happened Abhi? Why are you behaving like this? ...look at me.." She cupped his face only to throw her hand by him.

"I don't want to look at a cheater" Abhi roared

"Cheater ...? What are you telling... Abhi.......am I a cheater"She pointed to herself and looked at him broken, it was something she never expected from him.

"Yes. You are a cheater ..cheater. ...cheater.." He repeated to make it as a fact.

Tears start to flow from Pragya's eyes. She looked at him for a while. There exists a complete silence.

" What...what I did ...to you ..as.. you are called me....' cheater'? " Pragya asked, finally getting some courage.

" Don't you know what you did to me ?" He holds her both shoulder in anger and continued

" Why are you acting so innocent. I came to know about your doings. so don't try your acting skill in front of me" he throws her backwards.

" What do you mean? Say clearly " She gets more confused

"You want to hear and.., that too from my mouth ?" He looked far for a moment and turned to her face and continued " ...then listen !! you are cheating me, you are having an affair with another person " He said with disgust.

" What?? ...What are you saying? I am having an affair? Who told this lie to you??" Wiping away the tears she looked at his face.

" Lie ?... Its Truth. I saw it in my own eyes so don't try to be smart " He said with confidence.

Pragya wiped her tears and asked " when...? With whom ....? " tears still paved the way through her cheek.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Hi guys ,
Hope you guys are well.
Do vote it if you like and don't forget to comment. If you don't like it let me know about it.
have a nice day.
Thank you ❤️❤️