2.The truth

Morning when she opened her eyes she was in bed and she looked for him .He was nowhere .She called him by his name but no response. Soon , at the side table she saw a sheet of paper in which something had written. She took this paper and began to read

'I   m sorry Pragya, I have to leave, it's urgent and I don't want to disturb you so I didn't wake you and.. I love you .I wish to be with you but destiny didn't allow it and once more.. I love you.'

Pragya  put that paper aside and went to freshen up, then she went to the kitchen to make his favourite food.

Suddenly she heard a loud call. She jerked and looked back, it was  Purab, her only brother.

"Why didn't you take my call yesterday?? And where is your phone I was trying it from last night"Purab asked looking for her phone.

"Hey chill, sorry .I think it's gone, "   she lied.

"Come with me " He said holding her hand

"Where ?"

"Don't ask me questions but come with me "

"Wait let me change my dress"

" No its ok, come with me it's urgent"

" How Can I?? Look, its nightdress and .......ok I am coming let's go"

Purab was driving towards  Abhi's   house .As they reached his house , there was a gathering of people around the house. Once the car stopped in front of the house ,she left the car and she couldn't believe what was happening there.  Pragya became clueless she slowly stepped into the house .Her heart began to beat fast due to her confusion .She entered into the house there she saw a body is placed and it is covered by white sheet .she looked at right there she saw   Abhi's mother , who was sitting there along with her daughter's and they were crying. Soon she noticed a covered body.She slowly stepped towards the body .A man sitting near the body lifted the cloth which was covering the face of the body.

Her whole world collapsed at her foot .She became numb .She can't believe her eyes .She thought her eyes were betraying her by showing fake. Her love, her life, her everything was sleeping peacefully in front of her. She slowly touched his face .She felt as the world was rotating she fell down unconsciously .Before she reached the ground   Purab   caught her.

After some time she was sitting in their room .she is not crying she is not speaking anything .she is not in this world she was trying to   relive   the previous night. She remembers all the words he said at night. She wishes it to be a dream, just a dream which only has a few minutes of age.

But it's the truth, not a dream, the truth of her life, suddenly her mind shakes, how does it happen?

At that time   Purab   came with a cup of water. It had been 12 hours since she didn't have anything .Her love's body was buried and people began to leave.

He gave her that glass " Pragya, have this ...please for me .you didn't eat anything from morning."

" Purab I don't want this.   Purab   I want to know ..how does it happen? When..? Where..? It happens and what happened with him " a drop escaped from her eyes.

Purab sat beside her and said " yesterday night his car bumped with a tree and the doctor said that on the spot he died "

" What??? Yesterday night ?? " she can't believe her ear ' how it possible when yesterday night he was with me ' She thought.

" What are you saying ? He was with me yesterday night and...."

Purab became clueless " what are you saying how it is possible? When I'm the one who admitted him in the hospital and try to call you but you didn't pick my call and then it says the phone is switched off"

Pragya  became shocked and suddenly she remember about yesterday's accident which she saw when they were returning from the hotel.

" Purab, is that accident occurring at Abs street  near the bus stand between that dense forest ?"

" yes, how do you know ?"

She won't know what to say, how to say her brother that her love came to her when he was about to leave this world forever

She looked at him with a pale face and let out her sorrow by hugging Purab and sobbing hardly.   Purab's   eyes were also filled with tears. He looked at his only sister. They remain for some time when he feels her weight he slowly took her and placed in bed .She was sleeping but not a calm one .Her face showed all her worries to the outer world.

-------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I know you all are hell angry with me for making Abhi dead but trust me there will be a secret.

And thanks for all who voted and commented my previous part. And do vote if you like and comment.

And once more thanks, thank you for all your support and see you on Monday

Check out my insta id : @4hanna__

With love ❤️
Aneesa4hanna