3.The past

After a month. She was sleeping in her room clenching his love's photo. Purab entered there with a plate of food. It has been his daily routine. Now he is the caretaker of his little sister and he doesn't have any problem with that.

Today he is not alone. He came with his love, Alia. Purab put the food plate on the nearby table and Slowly Purab woke Pragya, She was sleeping. She opened her eyes to find Purab and his love Alia. Her face shows hate when she finds Alia But she controlled looking at her brother.

"Purab, please tell her to go" Pragya looked on the opposite side in disgust.

" Why Pragya, why are you avoiding her? What happens to you? " Holding Pragya's palm Purab asked.

" Purab, I don't want to answer, please say her to go out "

" Why should I go out. Its house is my husband 's house.." Alia said in a wave of slight anger.

" Alia....you wait outside. I will come" Purab calmly said.

"No Purab, please what her problem in seeing me .it's been one month she was behaving as this" Alia complained

" Pragya, say what matters we can clear it. And we can find a solution...."

" no solution is left..."

" How can you say like that just tell me the problem " Purab requested

Pragya look at both Purab and Alia's face and said

" no Abhi..... I mean....., no, Purab let's...let's  forget it "

By saying she closed her eyes a drop of tear fell from her eyes and she showed a fake smile.

" Pragya, have this. I made it especially for you "

Pragya was about to take a spoon of it
" ..and I helped him in making this" Alia completed Purab's sentence.

Pragya suddenly hold the action of putting the food through the spoon and shaking his head she placed it back at the plate  and

"I don't feel hungry Purab "

" but you were about to take this " Purab pointed

" that....." she shook her head smilingly and said "I don't want it Purab "

It's her habit if she doesn't want to say anything about any of her deed she smilingly shakes her head .it have two meaning ' she doesn't want to lie ' and 'it's not the right time '

" it's ok take rest " Purab replied and went from her room.

Pragya slowly fell onto that day when her love distrusted her.
..............

"Don't touch me "Abhi got up from the chair in which he was sitting. Pragya startled at his scream.

It's been two days since Abhi was behaving differently. Pragya thought it may be because of his work stress. she thought to give him time to open up himself .but till today he didn't utter a word so she thought to ask himself so that she went near him and touched his shoulder.

"What happened to Abhi? Why are you behaving like this? …look at me.." She cupped his face only to throw her hand by him.

"I don't want to look at a cheater" Abhi roared

"Cheater ...? What are you telling... Abhi.......am I a cheater"She pointed to herself and looked at him broken, it was something she never expected from him.

"Yes. You are a  cheater  ..cheater. ...cheater.." He repeated to make it a fact.

Tears start to flow from Pragya's eyes. She looked at him for a while. There exists a complete silence.

" What...what  I did ...to you ..as.. you are called me....' cheater'? " Pragya asked, finally getting some courage.

" Don't you know what you did to me ?" He holds her both shoulder in anger and continued

Why are you acting so innocent? I came to know about your doings. so don't try your acting skill in front of me" he throws her backwards.

" What do you mean? Say clearly " She gets more confused

"You want to hear and..,  that too from my mouth ?" He looked far for a moment and turned to her face and continued " ...then listen !! you are cheating me, you are having an affair with another person " He said with disgust.

" What?? ...What are you saying? I am having an affair?  Who told this lie to you??" Wiping away the tears she looked at his face.

" Lie ?... Its Truth. I saw it in my own eyes so don't try to be smart " He said with confidence.

Pragya wiped her tears and asked " when...?  With whom ....? " tears still paved the way through her cheek.
Abhi look at her and went to take Pragya's laptop and came back with it and opened her Facebook account which was login in and shown her message with a man named Vivek

Pragya can't believe her eyes. She doesn't know any man named Vivek and here she is chatting with him as a proof

Pragya took that in her hand and read those messages.

" l love you Vivek "

" but you have married Pragya"

"Oh with that stupid. He is a fool"

" what are you saying? Fool? "

" ya fool, then what will I say about him? I'm cheating him by having an affair with you then he will be a fool right?"

" That means you don't love him ? "

" if I love him then I didn't have told you those three magical words "

...........

"Abhi believe me .its, not me who wrote this .it's someone else "

"Is it your account?"

" Abhi..."

"Answer me one thing.is it your account ?" His sound became loud.

" yes my ....but.."

" I'm leaving I don't want to live with you"

Abhi was about to move. Pragya holds his hand.

" No, Abhi don't leave me. I love you I can't live without you "

" you love me..?... really ....then what the hell you are doing with that person "

" Abhi....."

"Don't call me Abhi, only those who love me call that ...."

"It was not me ..." Pragya pleaded.

" Who knows your Fb account other than you ?"

" no one "

" so it's clear. Leave my hand Pragya, why are you still acting. I will go to my house and sent you divorce paper so you can enjoy your life with your new-found love ...no ... your only love than with a fool like me "

He pushed her by saying that and left their house.
.........

Pragya came back to her senses when someone tapped her shoulder .It was Alia...

--------------

Hi friends , Hope you guys like it and don't forget to check the promo th updated today.

Thanks for all who read my last part and voted and commented. Comments are like energy boosters .thanks for your support guys .

And dont forget to vote if you like and do comment how it is .

Bye guys 👋👋

With love ❤️
Aneesa @ 4hanna