6. Reality Strike

That interview went well . Pragya examined Prem 's detail and came to a conclusion .

She went to her cabin and sat at the chair and took a deep breath and hold her face with her palm

' what are you thinking Pragya ? He is not him, it's just his look alike not him ......... but for a moment , when i saw him it's like he came back ..........do you think he will fool you by making a fake death ? ....... no , he will not,..never.... ..then ? ' she argued with herself . Her argument was disturbed by a knock

" may i come in ?"

She raised her head and turned her gaze towards the door  and wiped off her tears and replied back by saying a ' yes ' .

" you ? What are you doing here "
It was Prem  .

" That.... Mam.... i came here to say sorry for the morning incident " he said with a humble smile.

Pragya looked at him and didn't respond.watching her , staring at him he thought to leave.

" I m leaving " by saying this he turn but stopped by hearing her.

" Wait"

He looked at her . She stood up from her chair and came towards him and continued

" if you think by saying a sorry i will forget about your action about morning incident and give you point to select you...... then you are wrong ...completely wrong "

Prem  wondered ' how she read my mind . It's true that I want this job . Its my necessary but '

" You can go now " his thought was disturbed and he left her cabin after having her smile.

-----

After some days

Pragya was sitting at her cabin . She heard a knock and a permission to get in . She simply allowed him , yes its Prem  by saying ' yes '

" Good morning mam .and take this sweet i was appointed .and Thanks for you "

She just smiled and took a sweet and
" You are perfect for this job "

He grinned and left from her cabin .

' Yes, it's true that his face affects me but how can I become selfish by rejecting a person's chance to show his talent ' she thought .

After finding him as her PA she thought to make him appoint to any other post. Because so that she cannot have to meet him apparently ..

---------

Pragya was walking through the corridor, it was evening ...soon she had a phone call

"Hello …"

"Hey girl …" the sound from the other side is not as tough for her to understand. It is her friend bulbul, who she got from here.A sweet and a nice hearted girl with a full passion in life.

"Bulbul ….., " Pragya seems excited.

"Where are you girl? .."Pragya asked .

"Obviously ….at your doorstep . Where is the key " she sounded tired.

"Ha ha ….wait I will be there in a few minutes. The key is with me "

" Pragya ….I informed you yesterday about our arrival right …"bulbul was pissed.

"But you said you guys will be here at evening six  and ...now …"she looked at her watch and continued .." it's only 5 :30 .." Pragya start to tease her.