12.Wife , but helpless

Abhi was seem to be waiting For someone in his room . It was night . Out side the room some one is seem to be giving silent steps and slowly coming towards abhi s room . It was pragya . Finally she reached his room .

"Why are you late ? I m waiting for you so long ?" Abhi asked pragya

" i was waiting for maya to fell in sleep . She is such a Bookworm . Reading late nights " pragya replied and sat at his bed .

" only for someday . After that no hide and seek you can come directly to my room " abhi sat beside her .

" i m also waiting for that day . And by the way what are you doing with maya ?"

" are you doubting you husband ?"
" i just asked out of curiosity. Not by any doubting . If you didnt want to say then ok " she turn her face to opposite side pretend to be sad .

Abhi smiled and make her look at him . " my wife became sad ?"

Pragya look down with a sad face .
" look , look at my eyes ....." he said with a serious tone .

Pragya sensed he becoming serious . She just chuckle . " i just kidding . Leave it . "

" no pragya , ......"

Pragya stopped him by placing her palm over him . And said

" i always trust you . And i will trust you till my last breath "

" and i will not let a chance to break that trust " he said with bright face .

" i..m sleepy " she yawned

The days went smoothly . Abhi tryed his best to behave like prem . And during night pragya used to come abhi s room and leave before maya get up from her sleep . Purab by saying about an important meeting leave there because bulbul was alone at home. Abhi and pragya tryed to collect details about prem . Some time by asking question to maya by pragya and sometimes ask to ragini . And it continued and there is no progress as he didnt remember any bit of his past and they didnt get much clue about prem .

Abhi was sitting in his bed . Scribbling his hair thinking a way to know about the truth . Suddenly he heard maya 's voice . He peeked out of his room , where maya is saying pragya that he was going to prem s room . Abhi suddenly enter into his room and look for a place to hide . Because maya some time used to say romantic words thinking him as prem and pragya dont like it . Sometimes she became upset for this . So he thought to hide and searched for a place .

First he looked under bed and crawl under the bed .

Maya came his room and called him for several times . She then left from the room in search of prem thinking he will be out side somewhere .

Abhi let out a sigh in relief and began to come out of the bed . Suddenly his hand touched something . He looked at it . Due to dark he couldn't understand what it was . It look like some book . He took it and come out of the bed .

By his luck it was prem s dairy . He opened the first page and read . By its content he found that it was the dairy which was written by him after his memory loss . He continued his reading .....

Maya came back to prem s room . Checking him once more in his room . She looked around . But no one is there . When she was about to leave . She notice something lying in floor . She slowly came towards it and find abhi lying down unconsciously .

Maya panicky go towards him and called him

" prem...prem.... open you eyes ,......mom.....ragini mom.........prem "

Ragini came there " What happened ? Why are you shouting?" Then she noticed abhi lying the floor with his eye closed .

" prem....prem.... what happen to him maya ?" Ragini asked maya

" i....dont....know..... when i ...came ...here...he...was " she completed with crying .

" dont cry he will be fine wait ....pragya ...... come with some water ..... . And call neel "

Pragya came with water " what happened man ?" Then she noticed her love lying on floor . She skipped hee breath . The flashes of his death and those event happened before six year came towards her . No words are coming out of her throat . Tears are coming uncontrollably through her eyes .

Ragini saw her holding a cup of water and called her to give water . She suddenly give that time neel came and call the doctor . Pragya was standing silently near abhi cursing her fate as she couldn't hold his hand . Where maya was holding his hand and crying .

Doctor came and checked him and asked " is he met with some accident recently ?"

Pragya was the one who respond firstly " yes doctor , almost three month back and he was in hospital for almost one month ....

Neel and ragini along with maya shocked knowing about his accident while pragya go to her room and get his all the medical details and gave it to doctor . He checked it and said . " nothing to worry , he will get his conscious soon .he was unconscious due to stress"

" thanks doctor . " pragya replayed . Doctor left there .

Ragini hold pragya and asked " why didnt informed as about this before ?"
" that....mom...he said he did not want to make you all panick so he suggested to kept quiet " she replayed .

Then look at abhi and in mind said ' please abhi, wake up soon . I dont want to know about prem , i dont want to know about your past . Please open your eyes .... i cant see you like this . I am helpless ...i cant come to you and hold your hand .... please open ...we will leave here as your wish .....please abhi ' she wiped her tears and left from there .

Hi guys . Sooooo sorry for this much late . And sorry if it is boring

And sorry for those grammer mistakes and spelling error .

And thanks for all the votes and those comments and thank you so much for the support you are giving towards this story .

And dont forget to vote and let me know about your view about the update .

And thanks once again and bye