7.Who are you?

She ran from there . She went to her flat and entered her room and closed the door . And began to cry .

After sometime she heard a knock followed by a voice

" Pragya ..... are you ok?"

Pragya by sobbing says " I'm ok bulbul . Please leave me alone for sometimes "

Bulbul took a deep breath and went from there.bulbul is her best buddy , she is married to her love , Purab Khanna .

She spent the whole day in that room crying and remembering about Abhii.

Pragya came out of the room very next day only to find Purab was in the living room reading the newspaper.

" good morning Purab "

" good morning "

" where is bulbul Purab khanna?"

" you can guess ?"

" kitchen? "

He nodded. She left for the kitchen .

" good morning bulbul"

" Good morning , you wake up. Here is the coffee you will feel better "

"Thanks bulbul....... oops sorry for saying thank you "

Bulbul shook her head .Pragya took a sip .

" Pragya .."

" ha..."

" .......it's been six years ...."

Pragya 's face changed . She knew what Bulbul was going to say .

" no bulbul ... not today "

" then when Pragya ...when ? . How long are you going to live in the past ? ...ha ?"

Pragya reminds quit .

" speak up, how long ?..... Look, Pragya, it's been six years and you have a future . Why don't you think about your future ?. Move on ....Pragya .... move on "

" I'm trying but...." she wiped her tears .

" but what ? I am seeing you from the past five years . You are still the same . You know what it's hurting us .....it hurts us ..your unexpected crying for the whole day . And destroying your life .... we can't see that .... why don't you think of being in a relationship ..."

" Bulbul" Purab called her name .

" No Purab , I am not going to stop . Look at her ... do you ever see happiness in her eyes .She is faking...."
Bulbul sat on the chair depressed .
Pragya came to her.

" I am sorry, Bulbul . I am really trying to forget h.....him ...but...( she wiped her tears ) ....all that time i realised that how much i loved him that it became impossible for me ....."

She started to cry . Bulbul became panicked . Purab looked at Bulbul at 'why did you say that ' look.

" Pragya , don't cry. Please... i'm sorry ...i just "

"Drink this Pragya " Purab gave a glass of water and Pragya drank it.

" I can understand . My life is hurting you. Because of the love you have towards me , you said that. But trust me, bulbul ...I'm trying it ...."

" ok ..ok..ok ..no more discussion about this topic and bulbul where is breakfast ? I'm hungry . "

" wait a moment "