1. Guilty

She woke up as someone tapped her shoulder. She opened her eyes to find her love. He was standing near her .His eyes were filled with tears. She without wasting any further second  hugged him and said "I know...you will come" 

She hugged him so tight as if he will vanish in thin air if she doesn't hold.

"I'm sorry Pragya... I am extremely sorry. When I saw those things I thought ......I shouldn't have believed that. I should have trusted you. I should have trusted our love " Tears were falling from his eyes made her shoulder wet.

They continued to embrace each other for some time.

Broking the hug Pragya held his both palm and raised her head and looked at his eyes," Don't be sorry Abhi... it's our fate, fate had written like that so, ...it happened. But please don't distrust me I can't bear it, .. please Abhi" A drop of tear fell from her left eye.

He wiped her tears and looked down, he was ashamed of his act of not believing his love, "No " he shook his head and looked at her eyes and continued"  ... I will never do that again. I will always trust you and.....I love you "

"Love you too…. love you so much "

Abhi kissed her forehead and they hugged each other for some time.

" So let's go " broke the hug, Abhi said.

Pragya nodded 

♥︎♥︎♥︎

They left towards their car. As soon they reached the car, Pragya opened the front passenger seat door and got inside and waited for Abhi to start the car.

Not finding him getting in the car, she turned to find Abhi looking at her without taking a step.

"Aren't you coming ?" She asked, confused.

He went towards her and bent towards her and said " I don't feel to drive so drive for me " she looked so surprised and got outside of the car and sat on the driving seat.

She felt special in that drive.

On the way to the home, they saw a group of people surrounding, It seems an accident had occurred. She enquired at nearby people and got to know, a car crashed on a tree. 

" What happened?" he questioned her as she stopped the car.

"It seems an accident, let's ask someone," She said.

She enquired at nearby people and got to know, a car crashed on a tree. 

"Come let's go there. If we can help them it will be a great deed" She said

"No, don't go there. I want to spend some time with you .Let's go to our house" He held her hand and said.

' Strange he always used to say if we help others It's a great job as a human and now he is stopping me ' She thought.

They went to their house. He straightly goes to the kitchen to get something for her because he knows she didn't have anything since morning when their fight occurs.

She goes to change her dress. when she came back to room Abhi was waiting for her with a plate of her favourite food.

'' Come eat this ''

'' yes, I m hungry .but where is your plate "

"I don't feel hungry and I don't want it"

" No you have to eat and I will feed you"

She was about to take the plate but he protested.

"No, today I will feed you"

She sat near him at the Bed and he began to feed her .She tried to feed him but he was so stubborn that she couldn't make him eat a bit.

In that sweet moment of them as a disturbance, her phone began to ring. Pragya and Abhi look at it. Pragya  took her phone and 

'Purab is calling ?? At this time ?'

She was about to attend the call and suddenly Abhi snatched the phone from her and switched off.

" No, tonight no disturbance only you and me"

She smiled lovingly and took those plates and went to the kitchen and came back. Abhi holds her and makes her sit in his lap.

" Looks like someone is in good mood" she teased him and look at her eyes and

"Do you know when I thought I lost you it made me realise how much I love you and how important you are for me and about my life only you can full fill it because I love you I love you so much "

" I love you too"

They hugged each other. It left for some minute then she broke the hug.

"You are the reason for my life. I am only yours, I can't imagine a life without you that much important you are to me and when you say those words that I cheat you, it's broke my heart and please Abhi ...not any more ...please don't say those words to me I can't bear it .it will kill me. I will die...."

He suddenly stopped her by placing his palm on her lips and nodded as no.

"No, don't say those words. I can't hear that and don't think about death until it comes to you. I don't wish you will die ...you have to live your life ...if.....if.....I died also"

" What are you talking about? Are you in sense? What are you talking about?"

"No Pragya, I want to tell so many things to you ..so many things .. firstly will you remarry if I die,"

"What happened to you? Did you hear about any disease or something which is spreading rapidly and it will cause death"

" Pragya..be serious answer me "

"No, you are my soul .you are my life. If you died then I'm also dead there will be no more Pragya" She said firmly

" I already told you don't say like that"

" Then what are you saying? Why are you talking about death? Do you know how much it hurt me .......so stop ..no more talk about this topic.I want to live with you.I want to be beside you till my death comes so please don't talk about death please...."

By saying that she hugged him tightly and said by sobbing "I don't want to leave you Abhi. Only I know how I suffered when you went from here morning ........I love you Abhi. I love you .."

They remain in their embrace slowly Pragya falls asleep.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Hi guys its the first part.and as I said I came on Monday 😁😉.

Do vote and share your view about this part through comments and share with your friends 💕

Thanks for the vote and comments on previous part

See you on Thursday ,till then bye bye 👋👋

For more update details , check out my insta id - 4hanna__

With love❤️
Aneesa@4hanna