Chapter Forty One (PP)

*Haley’s Point of View*

I was on the internet, trying to hack our fighting website with Conner when Nathan got a call.

“Hello?” He asked cautiously.

A pause.

“Seth! I thought that maybe they were calling for ransom or something,” he said.

My head snapped up at Seth’s name. “Are they okay? Where are they?” Ally asked, hopping off the couch. Her phone went off.

“Isaac!” She cried, recognizing the caller ID. She answered the phone with a worried, “Where are you?”

“Where are you?” Nathan echoed Ally, waiting for an explanation.

“How soon?” A pause. “We’re at the house, we’ll meet you outside,” he said, hanging up.

“What’s going on?” I asked him, “Where are they? Is everyone okay?”

“Everyone’s find, a few bruises, they stole one of their cars; it should be pulling up any minute.”

I nearly tripped over my feet in my attempt to reach the door.

Nathan was right behind me, followed by Conner, and Ally and Sam closed the door behind us.

It was almost two thirty in the morning, and my eyes were darting all over the road when the red car came zooming down our road.

It came to a halt in front of the drive way and the doors were opening before the car’s engine stalled.

Dylan and Chris came out first, followed by Isaac and Seth. Tyler was getting out of the passenger side when Jadyn opened his door, cutting the engine.

My feet immediately took me to his side, my arms wrapping around his waist as he stepped out.

“Haley! Are you alright?” he asked, pushing me back gently to look down at me.

“I’m fine, are you alright? What happened? We woke up alone, we didn’t have a clue what happened to you guys. Conner and I have been trying to hack the fighting website for information and Nathan, Sam and Ally have been making calls left and right,” I answered.

He wrapped his arms around me.

“We’re okay, we’ll talk about it after we get back,” he told me.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“When Tyler called, he told Nathan to get the van ready; we have to get rid of this one,” he told me, leading me inside with everybody else.

“Pick somebody else to take the van behind you,” Nathan told him, “I’m going to make sure nobody has any permanent damage from anything.”