Going to jail, again

Y/n POV
I was totally fine, Living the dream as they say right? I got out of jail 2 weeks ago for attempted murder towards a famous restaurant. Why? Because everyone was just crappy. They were going to sue me for not paying last time. I actually did but turns out I saw money on the ground under the table but didn't tell I mean, they stupid.

I was bored to death and decided why not go shop? I actually ended up shopping and getting brand new sneakers right until there was a shooter attack. Really?

It was stupid again. Then I heard sirens and a gun went flying and I caught it and looked around. Where did that guy go!? Thats when the po po came. Hell has begun. They told me the usual  ' Put the gun down' and ' hands behind your head' been there done that ya butts. I hesitated. I just got set up didn't I?

* Time skip for Sucre high temperatures*

Wow. Guess what? I'm in jail now. Court went like crap and now I'm here in this crappy jail. Fox River. For the 13th time I think? I don't know, all I know is that T-bag and Sucre are here. Mainly The bag treats me like a kid. Well a spoiled ass kid. Sucre treats me like his sister. I love sucre for that but the bag? I don't know what I think of him, can't even tell mainly.

" Oh lookie here at who's back."
I knew that voice from anywhere.
" Hey bag."
I turned to see him. Alone? Oh hell naw.
" So what's going on girly."
I crossed my arms and shrugged.
" Nothing much, something was set up for me. The right timing and everything. The gun felt rubber but had real bullets, no money was stolen and people just so happen to say I did it."
He nodded kinda looking pissed.
" Well girly you need to take a nice breath and go to your new cell which Is with a newbie and Sucre."
I looked at him crazy.
" A newbie?"
He nodded and told me to follow him and then that's when I saw the newbie. Well he's hot... he's gonna die in here.
" Well how's it going pretty? like the cell?"
I rolled my eyes at T-bag, He's always crappy in my mind but is actually layed back around me.
" Just leave me alone T-bag."
Well didn't the newbie just speak heh.
Sucre came over.
" Whoa whoa whoa what's this all abou-" he stopped when he saw me.
" CHICKA!" he hugged me to where I almost fell.
" Ok ok ok hello to you to papi."
He let go smiling like an idiot.
I mumbled " Idiot."
Then the newbie looked at me.
" Who are you?"
I blinked blankly at him.
" Well hello to you too... I'm just the new cell mate since I got to come back here again."
" WHAT really!?" sucre said
I nodded laughing. He picked me up and took me inside and told me to sleep in his bed. Well after maybe 10 minutes of arguing. He won and I just groaned and got in his bed.
Then it was time for lunch. I'm going to miss my beautiful chicken and burgers. With some taco Bell and Chili's. That's when I was about to walk out when I was pulled back into someone's chest. I turned around to see the newbie.
" W-what?"
I mean I am kinda scared like what's he capable of?
" My name is Michael and I'm guessing your uh, Y/n?"
I nodded slowly
" How did you know my name?"
He smiled and chuckled.
" Sucre talks nothing but you and his life and his girlfriend."
I blushed. Sucre my little idiot.
We both walked out but immediately clicked.
T-bag was actually crappy again and I banged my head on the table and Michael and Sucre tried holding me down. I mean I actually cut a little bit on my forehead.
" Chicka you need to go to the nurse your forehead is bleeding."
I shrugged.
" Sucre I been cut, Shot at, and tortured. I think I can handle a tiny cut."
He sighed and nodded. But Michael walked out. I followed him.

" Michael what are you doing?"
He looked back at me.
" I'm going to see my brother, it's yard time in 5 seconds."
RIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG!!!!
" So your a genius I see?"
He smirked and nodded.
I never knew he had a brother. From the time we talked he never said it.
" What does he look like?"
This time we were walking side by side.
" Can't explain really, all i know is that he's going to be killed for no reason."
I froze.
" For?"
We started walking again
" For attempted murder but he didn't even do anything."
I nodded slowly
" Someone set it up for him to get caught, Someone else killed him and ran at the perfect moment and that's when your brother came in and the cops came later on. Am I right?"
He looked surprised and shocked and nodded.
" How did you know?"
I smiled a little
" I'm a genius too ya know."
That's when Michael stopped.
" Linc!"
A guy looked up and ran to the fence.
" Mike? What the hell are you doing here?"
I'm just standing looking at my feet and slowly backing up.
When they were in the middle of their conversation I spoke up.
" Uhm family moment I'm guessing, but I'll see you guys then." I gave a peace sign and walked off. Only to be dragged by an arm.
who? Michael. Why? I don't know. How? Like I'm a freakin ragdoll. When? Just now. Then I saw him. I'm guessing Michael's brother.
" Lincoln this is Y/n, Y/n this is my brother."
We nodded at each other and that's when guards came and took him away again.
" Why??"
Michael sighed and we went back. Who is he really???

THAT'S IT PLEASE TELL HOW IT IS BYES