Getting the Job

Walking into the club was exactly how Mia always pictured it. The entire room was painted in a deep burgundy color, complimenting the dark wooden floors. Along most of the walls were erotic paintings, depicting men and women alike with gags between their lips or tied into compromising positions. Everything was rich, sexy, and suggestive.
     She shivered, feeling the atmosphere influence her. She was excited and nervous, but the two made a delightful cocktail in her stomach. Around her she knew people were engaging in explicit activity: training, fucking, punishing. All of it was what Club Erotica promised those who visited and lived there. The latter was what she wanted; to give us her life and to live the complete life of a submissive.
     Her choice was easy; after loosing her job now was the time. She wanted this. Badly. She was done with men being unable to please her, done with the feeling of being lost and unsatisfied in her sexual life. She was willing to give her life to her Master for the next two months; ready to become the submissive she had always dreamed of becoming.
       Walking up to the door at the end of the hall, she felt her stomach clench. Behind this door was Master Richard, the owner of the club and the ultimate Dom. He monitored everyone, held the clubs activities to a high standard. He was about to decide if she fit into this equation.
     She knocked, twice as instructed, and waited for the reply.
     "Come in," she heard a deep tenor voice reply. She entered and immediately her heart rate quickened.
     In front of her was the most domineering man she had ever seen. He was huge; probably around 6'5" with bulging muscles. He was wearing a suit, but even then she could see the arrangement of tattoos covering his arms and chest. The way he looked at her made her heat up; it was like he was already undressing her.
      "Ah..." he nodded, recognizing her, "You must be Mia."
      "Yes, sir," she replied, keeping her eyes down in respect. "I'm here about the... position."
      "Of course you are," he stated, his voice teasing her, "You want to become a little slut for me in my club? Give yourself up to be used and broken in by my men?"
      She was surprised by his forward ness yet she also wasn't. She knew walking in that she was about to be enter into a dark world she never experienced before.
      "Yes, sir. I do want... to do that," she answered him, still wavering in her confidence.
        "Did you prepare yourself how I asked you to?" He asked, taking her in skeptically. He could see that she had a natural submissive side to her, the way she was holding herself tall, yet keeping her eyes down respectfully. The way she responded next would determine how he could proceed.
       "Yes, sir. I did as you asked." She replied again, polite as ever.
       "Let's test that shall we?" He smirked before staring her in the eyes. "Strip for me."
      She looked up at him, startled. She assumed this was coming at some point, but so soon? She didn't even know if she had the job yet.
      "Come on, little one," Master Richard teased again, walking around his desk to stand in front of her. He towered over her, making her shudder delicately. "You knew what you were walking into when you came here. So strip, all of it off. I want to make sure you're true to your word."
       He took in Mia's embarrassed expression; he loved how shy they were at first. It's what made the complete loss of their inhibitions all the more satisfying one they were truly trained. He could tell Mia would be a joy to watch as her submission unfolded, just from the fiery glint in her eyes.
       Mia sighed, before reaching for the zip on her tight black dress and dragging it down. She was bra less underneath, so her breasts became exposed to the air quickly. Her blush deepened as he nipples hardened into tight peaks; a mixture of chill and arousal.
       "Hold," Master Richard commanded as soon as her dress hit the floor, leaving Mia standing in nothing but her heels and a fire red thong. Mia froze, instantly complying to his demand.
     He walked purposely over to her before taking both of her nipples between his hands and tugging gently. He looked her in the eyes, giving her plenty of time to protest to the brutal treatment his was giving her buds, twisting and tugging on them. When he let go they were a cherry red, standing tall at attention.
      "These are lovely," he commented, continuing to trace circles around them, then moving to weigh her breasts in his hands. "What size are they, girl?"
      Mia was melting into a puddle at the torment this stranger was giving her poor little nipples. She knew part of her should be embarrassed, ashamed even, for how easily she gave into him. But she couldn't find it in herself to care; she was there to submit and that was what she was doing. The arousal dampening her thong also made it much easier to yield.
      "A C-cup, sir," she answered honestly, trying to control her voice as the teasing continued. His treatment was still rough, her nipples beginning to sting now.
      "How perfect," Master Richard praised her, making her blush again. With a final tease of her breasts he stepped back then commanded, "Now,
little one, give me your thong."
        Mid froze again, worry flooding her. This was it; a true test to what she was willing to do. The energy coming off of this man was palpable, every part of her begged her to give into it. Yet it felt wrong, to bare herself completely to him within moments of meeting him. This is what made it so delicious though, so naughty. A rush of feminine glee was already flying through her has Master Richard took her in appreciatively.
      He noticed her hesitation and was about to command her again when she slipped her fingers between the lace, sliding it down her hips and picking it up from her feet. With glee he noted that her pussy was completely hairless and smooth, just as he asked her to be.
     He held out his hand and she placed her underwear into it, now completely naked.
     "Good girl," he praised her, continuing to take her in, "I see you followed my instructions nicely."
        She nodded, awaiting her next instruction. She fought the urge to cover herself and flee from the room, the predominate instinct flooding through her, and instead remained straight up.
        "Bend over my desk," he commanded next. Once she followed, walking over slowly and obediently he smiled. He stood next to her, tracing a hand over the firm pale ass check at his disposal.
    "You have a beautiful ass, little slut," he praised her, using the derogatory term in an attempt to get a rise from her. If she stayed here she would be hearing it often, so it was important she got used to it.
      "Thank you, sir," she responded. This quickly turned into a gasp as he laid two quick smacks onto her ass, one to redden each cheek.
     "Lovely," he commented, watching the skin pink. She was doing beautifully, allowing him to fondle her without complaint. He could feel her compliance, filling the air intoxicatingly. No matter how many times he did this to a submissive, the excitement never wore off.
       "Spread your legs," he ordered, a hand coming to rest on her inner thigh, "I want to inspect what I'm about to own."
      Mia gasped again, at his words and at the feeling of having her legs thrust apart. He pulled them impossibly wide, baring her most intimate part to his gaze which Mia felt with intensity. She couldn't control the excitement growing in her stomach.
      Master Richard smirked, taking in the swollen and wet pink pussy that was opening itself to him. She was excited by this, even this little bit of stimulation, and this pleased him greatly. Her cunt was beautiful; puffy and open wide for him to take in and her tight asshole was puckered shut, almost begging him to stretch it out for his pleasure.
    He brought his hand there first, circling around the pucker. Mia jumped, her legs closing slightly. This allowed her to receive a sharp smack on the inner thigh, forcing her legs wide again.
       "Keep these pretty legs spread wide," Master Richard growled, hand coming up the thread itself into her long brown hair, "They don't move an inch. Understood?"
         "Yes, sir," Mia was gasping, resting her head against the hard desk she was laying on.
      "Hmm..." he hummed, taking advantage of her now wide open position to trace up her entire slit, circling around her opening in a way that made her thrust her hips up, "This pretty cunt is needy, isn't it?" He asked, ever so slightly inserting the tip of his finger, "You're so wet already and I've barely touched you. Do you want me to use this hole, slut?"
      Mia's head was spinning, both from the feather light touches an from his words. Who knew something so nasty could make her feel so good?
       "Answer me," he demanded, smacking her ass cheek hard with his other hand, making the sound echo through the room.
      "Yes, please," she gasped, the sensation and the experience beginning to become overwhelming. Her head was spinning.
     Master Richard smirked, continuing to rub and trace around Mia's opening, driving her a little crazy. His hand came up higher, pinching her clit roughly between his fingers and her back bucked off the desk. "Please what slut?" He questioned, "What do you want?"
     "Please use me, sir!" She cried, hips arching at the brutal treatment of her clit, "Please fill my hole, please!" The words slipped out of her, before she could even consider how dirty they were.
      "That's a good girl," he praised giving her what she wanted and roughly thrusting two fingers into her weeping hole. He began a steady rhythm, pounding in and out of her pussy that was tight and wet around his hands.
       "I want to see you come, Little one," Master Richard told her, "You've pleased me greatly already with your submission and you deserve the reward."
      "Oh yes, thank you sir," Mia exhaled, her brain melted as he continued to finger her roughly, his other hand mercilessly teasing her clit. She knew that her release was close, filling her stomach with a molten lava of pleasure.
       Richard couldn't help but smirk down at the beautiful little submissive as he pounded his fingers in and out of her. Her back arched perfectly to form a delicate curve and he could see her eyes, scrunched shut as she absorbed the sensations he was dishing out. For a newbie, she yielded to him beautifully, allowing him to use her body however he pleased. Again, he new he would enjoy watching her transform into a perfect little slave for his club. And his part in her training would be one he would look forward to.
       With on final hard thrust of his now three fingers into her tight opening he commanded, "Cum!"
      Mia moaned loudly as her orgasm crashed over her, intense and wild. She shivered as Master Richard pulled his fingers out of her before cupping her intimately, pressing his hand into her pussy.
      "This no longer belongs to you," he whispered harshly in her ear, "Once you accept this job and sign my contract none of this lush body belongs to you. It is my property and the property of your master who will train you to be the perfect little slut you're meant to be. Do you understand?"
       Her breath was coming in and out of her in harsh pants but she still managed to answer, "Yes, sir."
       "Good girl," Master Richard gave her one last squeeze before standing up. "Now, come and kneel for me. We have a contract to discuss."