Meeting Her Master

Mia got up quickly from where she was bent over the desk, and went to kneel in the middle of the room.
She assumed she knew how to kneel properly but Master Richard just shook his head.
"Arch your back," he commanded, pulling her hair and forcing her taller. "And always keep your legs spread. Every Master here wants to look at that pretty cunt you have; you never hide it."
"Yes sir," she answered again, spreading her legs wide so the lips of her pussy separated.
"Good," he continued, "Now place your hands on your knees, palms up. This is what we call kneeling here. Whenever you are asked to kneel you will assume this position."
Mia nodded, committing the feeling of the position she was in to memory. She truly felt vulnerable; her breasts were thrust out and her legs were wide open to reveal all of herself to whoever was available to look. It was exhilarating.
"I will be reading each point of our contract before you sign it and each time I end a statement you will say, 'I accept sir' or fill in using the same words I use. For example..."
He pulled out a small packet and read the beginning line "The proper response to the first statement "Does the submissive consent to be used within the walls of Club Erotica as a sexual slave?" Is "Yes sir, I consent to be used."" He turned to her, expectantly.
"Yes sir, I consent to be used," she repeated.
"Excellent. You may accept all of the following rules in one statement."
He continued, reading down the list. "Does the submissive allow herself to: be punished as her master sees fit, pleasured at the hands of her master, dressed as her master commands, and to be touched at all parts of her body?"
"I accept, sir," she continued. She felt herself slipping, down into a dark place in her head that she had never visited.
"Does the submissive vow that she will obey all the rules of Club Erotica as well as each command given to her by Master Richard and her Master?"
"I accept, sir."
"Does the submissive understand that she is committing herself to 2 months within the boundaries of Club Erotica, but that she may leave the program at any time she desires. Should this occur, the submissive may not return to the club at any circumstance."
She gulped. This was what she was here for and she was about to make the plunge. "Yes. I understand that I am committing myself, sir."
"Excellent," Master Richard finished, standing up and bringing the contract over to Mia. "This is very basic. A more detailed instruction will be given by Master Leo, the master I have chosen to train you, when the time comes for it. But if you submit yourself to me and my club you may come onto all fours and sign on the line."
With shaking hands Mia did as he asked, signing herself into submission.
Master Richard couldn't hide his smile as he placed the contract back into the file and then dialed his phone. Mia's eyes followed him, taking in his every move.
"Leo?" He spoke into the receiver, "You'll he excited to know that I have your next submissive in my office. She's ready to begin her training."
"Thank you sir," Leo answered, "I'll be right there."
Richard stood up, smiling down at the little submissive on the floor below him. "Leo is a wonderful dominant. Strict, yet fair and he's produced some of the best submissives my club has ever seen. You'll become a wonderful little slave under his instruction."
"Thank you, sir," she answered for lack of a better response. Her head was swimming as she took everything in. She couldn't believe she was about to meet her master, the man she would belong to for the next two months.
When the door opened her head snapped to the side and she had to suppress her gasp. The man coming to greet her was impossibly attractive, tall and muscular with tan skin and dark hair. He was dressed in tight back pants, a shirt barely buttoned dawning his torso. He took her breath away.
His gaze fell to her on the floor and took in her beautiful body spread before him. "Wow. She's spectacular, sir."
"Isn't she? Why don't you come sample her?" Richard asked, coming to Mia and pulling her head up to look at him, "Say hello to your master, little slut."
"Hello, Master," Mia gasped, startled by the rough treatment.
"Hello, slut," Leo responded back, smirking as he saw her eyes blaze when Richard pulled her hair. He bent in front of her, taking her breasts in his hands and fondling them. They were soft and supple, a perfect handful for him. When he bent to gently finger the aching cunt on display for him his new sub gasped, thrusting into his hand.
"Needy, isn't she?" Richard repeated, watching as Leo did as he asked, sampling what Mia had to offer.
"Yes, very much so," Leo responded, taking in Mia's pleading expression as he kept up his fingering of her pussy, which was still wet from her earlier climax. "She'll do quite nicely."
Mia wanted to scream as Leo stood up, withdrawing his finger from her and standing to face Master Richard. The two looked down at her naked form with a dominance so powerful it could have melted her.
"Now, Mia," Richard explained as he walked over to his desk and opened a drawer, withdrawing something she couldn't see. "Here at Club Erotica we have several rules our submissives must follow at all times. One of them is very important in helping you recognize your place as a submissive in this club."
Mia watched intently as he walked around the desk and handed the item to Leo, her new master. She gasped as she saw what it was: a beautiful metal butt plug, a round pearl nestled onto the end.
"Each level of your training is symbolized by the plug you will wear inside this beautiful little ass of yours," Richard continued. "You will pass inspections in my office after each level's training is complete and I will replace the old plug with the new one."
Leo walked over to a chair, before turning to Mia as he sat, "Come little one, over my knees."
Seeing nothing else to do she complied, situating her naked form over top of his fully clothed one. Once she was situated her master traced along her bare bottom, feeling her in his hands. Then he gently guided her legs apart, spreading her for him again.
"You will be in this position often," he told her, still tracing along her ass and then dipping into her pussy, getting her used to being touched. "I will plug your asshole here each morning and each night I will spank you here. You will be at my mercy, legs spread wide just like this, bared to me to do whatever I see fit." He smirked as he saw her muscles clench, "Does that excite you, slut?"
"Oh yes sir," Mia moaned, reveling in the sense of his dominating touch.
"You will ask me nicely to insert your plug each time," he commanded her, bringing his hand lubricated with her juices to trace around her little asshole, "You will ask me to fill your needy asshole and you'll beg. Can you do that for me?"
"Yes sir," she answered, fighting the urge to tense as she felt his finger apply more pressure to her bud. "Please fill my asshole with the plug sir."
He smirked, enjoying her submission as he gently inserted a finger into her tight ass, pumping it in and out. "That's not very convincing, slut. Try again."
Mia gasped, taking in the sensation of having him finger her tight asshole. It burned but in a way that she enjoyed, especially as he added a second finger and began to truly stretch her. She had never felt so much dirty pleasure in her life.
"Please, sir!" She tried again, "Please plug my needy asshole, please! I want you to fill me, sir. Please!"
Leo looked at Richard with a raised brow as he heard the utterly slutty words come from his new submissive's mouth. She truly was beginning to be a natural at this, only requiring a little coaxing before she slipped into her role.
"Good girl," Leo praised, taking the plug from Richard's outstretched hand. It was already lubed and ready to go for him. "That's how good little sluts beg their masters."
Mia whimpered as her master pressed the tip of the plug to her asshole, the metal cold and unforgiving against it. It was a smaller plug, but still it required her master to push against the pearl on the end rather hard before he watched her greedy little ass swallow the entire thing. The muscles gripped onto the small end of the plug, allowing the pearl to stick out between her pale cheeks.
He tugged on the plug gently, twisting it and fucking her hole with it slowly. She gasped, tensing under his touch as he abused her poor ass in his hands. It gave him great pleasure, watching as she was at his mercy, accepting the first of many plugging sessions she would endure under his hand. With her asshole plugged like this, the pearl nestled over her dripping wet pussy, she truly looked like a slave. It thrilled him to see.
"Stand up," Master Leo commanded her, delivering a swift smack to her cheek as she followed the order.
"You're a very good girl,
accepting your plug so well," Master Richard complimented, reaching out to cup her face and trace over her lip. He reached down, pressing the plug into her for emphasis. He enjoyed her gasps. "Now you're truly ready to begin training here."
"Thank you sir," Mia blushed, wiggling on her heels as she felt the weight of the plug inside of her. She knew that it wouldn't be something she could easily forget about; the feeling of her muscles being stretched was just enough to tease her.
"You'll be a good slut for me as I train you, won't you Mia?" Master Leo asked, walking up to her and gently wrapping a hand around her throat. It wasn't a tight grip, just enough for her to feel his domination over her.
As she looked into his eyes and felt the power he had over her it was easy to reply. "Yes, sir."