24. Wedding pt1

Journal 2: Jr. Year - 04.14.18 - the day before the wedding

I'M. SO. NERVOUS. 

It's not even funny, tomorrow is the wedding, and I'm freaking out but in a good way, I'm super excited, the only downside is that grandma said it was a tradition that the people getting married aren't supposed to be with each other 24 hours before the ceremony, so I'm staying with Ming at his apartment, Pha is with Beam at a hotel, and Forth is with Kit at a different hotel, while the twins are being watched by grandma and Yixing at our (Pha/Forth/Yo's house)

"so, can I dye your hair for tomorrow?" Ming asked as we were eating dinner and watching movies, just hanging out and stuff. 

"sure, what color?" I asked as I ate some chicken and rice. 

"how about a light pink almost a light purple?" Ming asked showing me the color, 

"I love it!" I smiled it was an amazing color. 

- after dying his hair - 

"you look hot, and I mean that in the most platonic-brother way possible," Ming said. 

"I love this color, Forth and Pha are gonna love this," I said, 

"they'll see it tomorrow morning," Ming said as he dried it a bit more before we just hung out eating ice cream and watching movies till 2 am before i showered and fell asleep. 

- AT BEAM AND PHA'S HOTEL - Pha's Pov.

I'm nervous, I don't think it's completely sunk in yet that in about 10 hours I'm getting married to the 2 people I love the most, it's weird but really exciting to think about honestly. Beam and I are hanging out at a hotel downtown just talking about everything we haven't had a chance to talk about since we've both been so busy these past few months, with work, the wedding planning, and just being too lazy to meet up. 

"holy shit..." Beam gasped looking at his phone, 

"what's up?" I asked from the bed I was laying on, 

"Ming dyed his hair and he looks amazing," Beam said, (he was talking about Yo but had to lie so Pha wouldn't know,)

"cool," I nodded and went to take a shower before I went to sleep, 

- AT KIT AND FORTH'S HOTEL -  Forth's Pov.

I'm getting married...I'm marrying the 2 cutest and hottest people in the world...wow, how did I get so lucky? How did all 3 of us get this lucky for us to be together and have 2 adorable babies? I don't know how but I'm thankful for it. I'm hanging out with Kit at a hotel just outside of the city a bit since Pha, Yo, and I weren't allowed to see each other till the ceremony tomorrow. we're just chilling and talking about random stuff, I've been telling him about what it's like being in a poly relationship since he asked what its like because him, Ming, and Beam are new to it and don't really know what its like.  And he wanted to know what it was like to have kids since he loves kids but has never really taken care of any on his own/with his boyfriends like we are. 

"Whoa..." Kit's jaw dropped as he looked at his phone, 

"Hm?" I looked over at him asking what was wrong, 

"Ming is hot, Yo dyed his hair for him," Kit said texting his boyfriend back, 

"Nice," I said and then went to shower and sleep. 

AN: this book is gonna go on for awhile, (30+ chapters maybe), next chapter will be the wedding, and everything after that will be their married life, kids, pets, work and all that fun stuff,