34.

1 CHAPTER LEFT!!
(I gotta end this so I can start my next book it'll be a one-shot collection bXb gXg gXb all different fandoms BL Dramas/kpop/jpop/kdrama etc. Y'all will be able to request one-shots and stuff ill have it up in August DONT LET THAT BOOK FLOP PLEASE!!!!)

Journal 2: Birthdays
Twins: 5 years old
Yo's baby: 6 months old
Ming's baby: 6 months old

"Happy birthday boys," we all yelled at the twins as they blew out the candles on their cakes

( Lau's cake )

( Lau's cake )

(MingHao's cake)

(MingHao's cake)

Hao really wanted a Unicron cake after Yixing had made one for my birthday last year, and Lau just wanted something simple so we got them 2 cakes.

Yeuri kept trying to touch the unicorn horn so I moved away from the table a bit so she wouldn't mess it up,

She just gave me that look like 'really mom?' I just smiled and kissed the top of her head and sat next to Pha and Forth.

"Can we open gifts now please?' Both Lau and Hao asked at the same time.

"Yeah, go to the living room," Pha said getting up and going to the living room with the twins and their friends while Forth and I cut the cakes (after setting Yeuri down in her crib)

"They grew up too fast," Forth said after he finished cutting the cake

"They are, even Yeuri is and she's only a few months old," I said 

Forth smiled and nodded agreeing with me,

*Yeuri crying*

I put the knife down and went to see what was wrong with our Princess. We spoil her too much, actually, the twins spoil her a lot, they love having a baby sister.

"What's wrong?!!?" Hao and Lau yelled running into the baby's room as I was in there changing/feeding Yeuri and putting her down for a nap.

"She's just tired," I said and set her in her crib so she could sleep

"Oh," the twins nodded and ran back out to open their gifts.

"Babe, you want any cake?" Pha asked when I went into the living room to see Hao and Lau open their gifts.

"Yeah," I smiled

"The unicorn one?" Pha asked since he knew I would like that one since it was chocolate.

I nodded, "Thanks P' "

Pha smiled and went to get me some cake.

"Mommy! I need help with opening the box" Lau said and threw the small box at me I caught it and Hao high-fived me  for catching it

"Nice throw Lau," I said and opened the box for him and threw it back to him

"Thanks, mommy!" He smiled and opened the box, inside were a few toy cars and some art supplies. Lau loves to paint and likes to take the paint off toys and repaint them, he gets that from Forth since Pha and I aren't artistic at all.
Hao takes after Pha and me, he stays quiet and observes people and how they act/react to things. He doesn't wanna be a dr. like Pha, he'd rather do science or writing instead like I did/do. And Yeuri just acts like all 3 of us combined right now, very hyper like me and Forth but calm and quiet like Pha. 

Pha came back in and handed me a piece of cake and sat next to me with Forth.  We just watched the twins and their friends playing with toys and just having  a good time.