Jack gives me a new nickname, fantastic.

Magnus POV (still)

Me and Alex sat down next to each other on the over stuffed leather couch. Taylor on the other hand kept her usual pace of walking back and forth. She didn't seem the type of person to be so scared like this, but then again, who wouldn't be? She was taking it much better than I ever could. I would've chucked myself out of the window over and over again until I convinced myself it all wasn't real. That the problem had gone away.

Alex raised her hands. "Okay, you need to chill out. Tell the story again."

Taylor frowned and glanced around nervously. "You eavesdropped didn't you? You should know."

I cleared my throat, "um actually, can you repeat, like all of that? I want Jack to listen, sometimes he can occasionally be helpful."

Taylor crossed her arms, which seem to have been her signature look for telling me, "You are such an idiot Magnus. drop dead." She and Alex have very similar body language.

"Who's Jack?"

I side glanced at Alex who had an amused look on her face. She leaned into the couch and positioned her self like she was about to watch a movie.

"He's um, well." I side glanced to Alex for help to explain, but she gave the very unhelpful shrug and response, "I would just show her, she'll see weirder."

Taylor took a few steps closer, sitting on the futon, clearly confused. "Who are you talking about?"

"Take a step back Taylor." I warned.

She obliged, the scared shadow into her eyes turned into impatience. I took the pendant off my neck and like always, Jack immediately started chatting.

"Hola señor!"

He turned his hilt to Alex, tilting sideways like he was squinting and turning his head. "And... Señorita! I was just having a fantastical dream about Riptide, so I'm kinda crabby but I can't get her out of my head, man she was such a babe! I haven't thought about her since the summer..." I learned to mostly block out the songs and random stuff he says, plus I was used to it.

Taylor, not so much.

She jumped backward, and since she wasn't used to her new strength, she rocketed into a armchair, flipped over it, hit the wall, and screamed as a stuffed wolf head fell on her.

She shrieked as she threw it off herself. "THAT'S JACK?!"

Alex was having a hysterical laughing attack. Clutching her stomach and rolling around, unable to catch her breath. At the sound of his name, Jack flew over to Taylor, who froze at the sight of his disco runes on his very sharp, double edge blade.

"Yeah I'm Jack. Who did you expect? Don't you know about me? I'm the sword of Frey, sharpest blade in all 9 worlds."

Taylor composed her self and walked closer to Jack, smacking his hilt to see if he would sway, "this is so weird, how can you talk?"

"I'm magic, duh!"

Taylor smirked, "well I know that. But how?"

"Hey lady, do you remember the day you were born? Or how you were, well you know...made? No! Somethings you aren't supposed to remember. That would be so gross."

"Mhmm." Taylor shrugged, "touché."

Jack turned back around to me, " hey señor, who is this?"

I stood up and introduced them. "This is Taylor Johnson, our new hallmate. Also, don't call me Señor "

Taylor waved her hand slightly. "Sup?"

I turned to Jack, "and Taylor, this is Ja—"

"Taylor wow, there is a Taylor swift song I just love, I'll sing it, let me know if you've heard it!"