We all agree that I'm screwed

Previously:

"You can't do that Taylor, no offense but based off the damage to your room, you still need some time adjusting-"

Taylor rolled her eyes, "Time is the one thing I don't have."

I ignored her and kept talking, "Not to mention the whole option we haven't even considered."

Mallory raised her eyebrows "What's that?"

I didn't need to say the answer, Taylor did that for me. She ran her fingers through her hair, biting her bottom lip. She looked up at the mounted wolf head, slightly crooked when she put it back. She turned back around, her eyes sweeping over all of us.

"That me being brought here wasn't a mistake."

Taylor's POV (Yay I'm back!)

A lump that felt like the size of a baseball formed in my throat as soon as I said it. My heart plopping into my stomach. I hadn't even considered yet what it could mean. Apparently Jack did, because he didn't hold back.

"If that's the case. Then, Swifty... you're screwed." We all turned to look at Jack. Who I now decided that after a few minutes of knowing him, he was a very blunt... sword? No that doesn't make sense. All I mean is that he had no filter.

" all I'm sayin is that if you're right, and this wasn't a mistake, then some god, maybe even someone more powerful than that, is trying to play your life like it's their own personal puppet show. They are purposefully trying to screw you over. If they wanted a Greek in Valhalla to cause a panic, and screw up a balance, then they have succeeded."

I pressed my lips together, then looked at Magnus. He looked grim. I could tell by his smile lines that he usually didn't look that way . "How do we know that that is what this person/persons wanted?" He asked his hall mates, my hall mates. (Cringe)

"Um Magnus," Mallory started slowly, "It makes the most sense, unless you really think this was all just a coincidental  screw up, which I would just like to point out, has anything ever in our lives been a coincidence?"

"Good point." Alex agreed heartily. Flicking some dirt off her rose high tops. I'm not sure if I liked her that much. Who knows, maybe I was just crabby because I was most likely going to be killed, again.

"Just out of curiosity." I began with a shake in my voice. "This doesn't help my chance of survival does it?"

"Nope not really." Mallory admitted.

"Yeah I'd give you a 30/70 chance of surviving through this next week. But tonight, yikes I don't know."  The oh so optimistic Jack added nonchalantly.

"I'll take those odds!" Mallory grinned, shaking Jack's hilt. I smacked my head.

"Deal! A date with both of your knives if she doesn't make it through her first week here!"

"Both?" A corner of my mouth twitched.

"Yeah hot twins!"

Magnus slapped his face and groaned.

TJ snickered "Wow Jack, just wow."

They all sat in silence for the next few minutes, I could see the gears turning in their heads. Jack had deemed that his purpose was served, told us to yell if we needed him, and floated away humming a new Taylor swift song.  That was going to get old very fast. Everyone else remained silent. Well, except for Alex, who had an attention span even shorter than mine.

Me and her were playing rock paper sizzors through the air when the Magnus finally spoke next.

"I just went through every possible scenario, but there is so much that we don't know. Taylor, I think the best we can do is just help you stick it out, and back you up at dinner. We are considered the saviors of the worlds around here, so maybe we'll have some pull. Who knows? you could get lucky and the council will love the way you died."