Yaddein ( Humpty)

Hey Guys,
So I hope you guys have read my last chapter. Hope you guys have cemented also.

Alia POV
It had been 4 years of Humpty. Like seriously. I didn't think Varun would expect there for me. Sid was not because I didn't expect him to be. I was thinking over the whole movie, dialouges, songs. Humpty, his love, Varun his enthusiasm.
I had called Varun on 10th July telling him to plan something for tomorrow.
VD:Kya hai kal? ( What is tomorrow?)
AB: Pagal hai tu? Tum khud bhi nahi pata? ( Are you crazy? You yourself don't know?)
VD: Ha. Nahi Pata. ( Yes. I don't know? )
AB: Arre idiot!!!!
VD: Sorry. Ha main pata kal kya hai.
( I know what tomorrow is. ) I want to suprise you.
AB: Arre hum Humpty ko char sal set pe celebrate kar lete hai.( Oi. Let's celebrate Humpty on set.
VD: Nahi. Yeh thoda special hai.
AB: Suprise batao please.
VD: Sorry

Then I disconnected the phone witness Varun and went down to get water. Shaheen had just entered the house.
SB: Hi. How have you been? What have you been doing?
AB: Relaxing and talking to Varun.
SB: Obviously.
AB: Obviously ka matlab?
SB: I mean you always talk to Varun so obviously.
AB: Tomorrow is 4 years of HSKD so we were thinking of doing something.
SB: What were you thinking?
AB: Just celebrating on set but Varun had another idea. Its a suprise.
SB: Ok all I have to say is have fun.
Then when I got my water and went back to ly room. Just when I sat on my bed, my phone stared ringing.
I saw the caller. Karan.
AB: Hi Karan.
KJ: You excited?
AB: I don't know.
KJ: It's 4 years of HSKD? Why are you not excited?
AB: I told him that we will celebrate on set but he said he has something special planned.
KJ: Ok well. Tell me how it goes.
Then I disconnected the phone and kept it down. I really wanted to relax so I decided to pick a movie.
I was going through my list on Netflix when Shashank called me.
SK: Hey Alia. Kaise ho tum?
AB: Shashank, I was thinking that we take Varun out for lunch tomorrow.
SK: Humpty ka meal Punjabi house mein. ( Humpty's meal should be Punjabi.
AB: Exactly what I was thinking.
SK: Any idea where?
AB: Ma se puch ke batao. ( I will ask ma and tell you.
SK: Teek hai.
AB: Bye.

I was almost ready. He said he had a suprise for me I have a suprise for him.
I had asked Sid and Adi to keep him company in the morning and then join us for lunch later. I had figured out the place and called and asked them for a cake also after lunch.
I had messaged Sid telling him to tell Varun to hangout with him and Adi tomorrow.
Everything was planned. Shashank, Karan were on board.

The next morning
I woke up at 8 and got up, brushed, changed my clothes and went down for breakfast.
AB: Didi, breakfast mein kya hai.
SB: Bread and jam.
AB: Yum.
Then I toasted my bread and walked to the table.
SB: Anything planned for today?
AB: Yes. Actually. I'm going to take Varun out.
SB: On a date?
AB: Yes. On a date.
Then I finished eating and went up to my room to do some last minute checks.
I had made a scrapbook for Humpty. The movie, the songs, dialouges and photos obviously.
I took it and put it in the bag I was taking. My phone, my wallet, earphones.
I then went down to the car and started driving to the restaurant. I took out my phone and messaged Sid.
SM: Varun is with me at my house.
AB: Perfect
SM: He's saying he's doing something for you.
AB: Tell him I am going to be with him in a couple hours.
SM: Ok.
Then I got to the restaurant and met Karan and Shashank.
SK: So? How is it looking?
AB: Its looking really nice. Just put some nice candles,
Sid then called and said
Varun is coming to your house.
AB:My house?
SM: Yeah.
AB: I got to go home then.
KJ: Alia, We will take care of Varun. You stay here.
AB: Fine.
Then Karan left and quickly went you my house.