Not possible Alia, not possible

Hey Guys,
So hope you read my last chapter. Please vote and comment and I'll give you a follow.
Anyways this one will continue in their life after Sunaina and Shanaya are born and they are 1 year and Alia goes back to acting and Varun is on paternity leave.

Anyways Let's start
Varun POV
Exactly a year, Sunaina and Shanaya were born and they were one year and Alia has now decided to go back to work. She asked for a one years break and during that time, I was acting and she was at home continously.
Now when the girls were nine months, I popped into Karan's office one day to talk to him.

Flashback
I was in Karan's Dharma Productions office and just wanted to casually talk to him.
I didn't have to take an appointment of anything so I just went in.
"Karan, you free?" I asked making sure I was not disturbing him.
" Varun, yeah I'm not doing anything important right now. Take a seat. " was his answer.
" Karan,ok it's impossible to think of a valid reason but you know I have two beautiful girls, right? I asked.
" Yes, I'm aware. Karan replied.
" Alia and I were talking the other night after we tucked them into their cribs and she randomly brought out the topic that she wants to revive acting. " I said.
" Yes. Toh main kya karun? ( So what should I do)? He asked.
" I was wanting paternity leave." I finished.
" You want paternity leave?" Karan smiled.
" Yes." I offered.
Why exactly do you want now? " Karan didn't seem to understand.
" Karan, while Alia is away, someone will have to be monitoring the girls, right? " I said.
" Yeah" Karan replied.
" So if Alia starts getting movie offers, I have to be with them for at least a year.
" Varun, I don't understand your logic but I understand where you're coming from. Father to father. " Karan finished.
" Thank you Karan." I had to reply.
End of flashback

I was soo grateful for Karan. He literally allowed me one year of paternity leave off.
Yay.
Then I got in my car and proceeded to drive home when Alia called.
I was going to give her the good news when I was face to face.
Right now she must be calling asking where I was.

Phone convo between Alia and I
" Varun, are you on your way home?" She asked.
" Yes jaan, I am. " I replied.
" Is there any possibility that you can get a few things for me from the supermarket?" She requested.
" Alia, tum kya chahiye? I'll get it." I replied.
" I need 1 kg tomato, 1 kg onion, garlic one handful, ginger. Bas. " She finished.
"Ok I'm going. " I replied.