2019 mein kya hone wala hai

Hey Guys,
So I'm back on my one shot book. I hope you guys have appreciated my other book on this account. VD ki dhulhania.
Anyways Let's get started

VD POV

It was finally a new year, 2019. Alia was stuck in  New York with her boyfriend Ranbir and his  family.
I didn't think it would go this far.
She usually would be in Mumbai and we had been shooting a lot together because Kalank is coming up soon.
Lots of promotions where we have to act like we like each other which is not that hard because I'm essentially in love with Alia.
I haven't told anyone before but I am. I'm also feeling pretty sad and down because  Katrina has opted out of ABCD 3. I'm not sure if it was something I said but I want someone who can match up to my dancing skills and the  only person who comes to mind is Shraddha but I think Sara  will also be very good. But I'm 10 years older than her. Its
difficult to romance someone who is 8 years younger.  Alu is infact 8 years younger and I've had the best chemistry with her. We have Kalank to promote together and I think is going to be fun.
Right now I was celebrating New Year with Arjun, Kartik at Manish's house.
He had invited and I decided to go.
I went and was talking to everyone there. I had also had a drink or two and I was really sober. I couldn't think straight. I couldn't think of anything to do so I did what any sane person in love would do. I called Alia up.
" Hey Alu. " I said not caring about anything but her.
" Varun, where are you? I feel you've been partying and you've had way to much to drink." Alia said in that sweet voice of hers.
" I don't know what you're talking about. Its normal for me to be sober. I do this all the time." I said trying to make her believe me.
" No, its not. You have to get someone to take you home." Alia told me.
" No. " I whined but Alia is right.
" If I was there I would've taken you home and stayed with you but I'm not." Alia said suddenly.
" Come home my Alu. Please." I requested.
" Your Alu?  I thought I was Ranbir's Alia?" She questioned.
" You are but I've been  meaning to tell you this that I'm in love with you." I told her.
" Ok, can you go  back in  and give the phone to Kartik or Arjun?" She asked.
Then Karan saw me and came towards  me.
" Oh oh wait a sec, Karan is coming over to me." I told Alia.
Once he came up to me,  he asked,
" Varun, are you ok. You don't look alright." He said straight away.
" Varun, can you give the phone?" Alia asked.
Then without thinking I immediately gave the phone  not knowing the consequences later.
" Alia, its nice to speak to you." Karan said with a straight voice.
" Karan, I'm not there. If I was there Varun would be fine but I'm not so here's what I want you,Arjun and Kartik to do." Alu said.
"Yes Alia, I'm listening." Karan said.
" Take  him home, get him to rest somewhere and give him hot herbal tea to drink." Alia told him.
" What are you going to do?" He asked.
" I'm going to try to book a last minute flight for tonight." Alia said.
" You're coming home?" I asked.
" Yes sweetheart, I am." Alia told me.
" Karan, I wouldn't get in until tomorrow evening." She said.
" Don't worry, We'll manage him until then." Karan said.
" Thanks so much Karan.  Varun stay calm and relax. " Alia said.
Once I switched off the call, Karan left me and I saw Kartik and Arjun coming towards me.

Then Karan told them what Alia told him.
" Ok, take him home and give him some herbal tea to drink." Karan said.
" Ok". Arjun replies.
" Oh, I think Arjun,  it'll be better if you spend the night in Varun's apartment just to be sure everything is OK. " Karan said.
" Ok, I'll do that. " Arjun responds.
After that  the only thing I knew was getting into Arjun's car, both of them helping me to get myself in bed.

Alu POV
I was pretty worried. Varun doesn't make these stupid mistakes usually. He's always in  control. But I can't blame the guy. I mean we shoot  literally everyday so it's good if he wants to let loose.  Anyways hopefully he's being taken care of.
Just then I got a call from Karan.
" Yes Karan. What's the update." I asked worried.
" Varun is right now  on the way to his apartment with Kartik and Arjun."Karan informed me.
" Oh that's good. Thank goodness." I said.
" I've requested Arjun to stay with him." Karan said.
" Yeah.  I think that's a good idea. Arjun is the only one who knows him best." I responded.
" Yeah. Besides you." Karan said.
" Ok. I'm on my way to the airport.  My flight leaves in 30 minutes." I told Karan."
" Ok. You have a safe flight. Will see you here tomorrow evening." Karan said.
" Thanks Karan. I owe you one." I told him.
" Don't worry about it."  He replied.
" Ok, I'll see you tomorrow Bye." I said.
" Bye Alia." He said.
Then Ranbir called wondering where I was.
" Hey,what's up?" I asked.
" Alia, what's going on? Is there something  I should know? "He asked.
" No Ranbir, please stay calm and listen to me please." I told him.
" Ok." He managed to say.
"I am going back to India. Some important work has come up and I need to get back immediately. Nothing to worry about." I told him.
" Ok. Call me when you reach." He told me."
" Ok, that I will. Love you. " I said.
Then after my call with Ranbir, I put my phone to airport mode and  was very happy with the way Ranbir took the news. Now the only person to worry about for the next 24 hours is Varun. I've been thinking and thinking about how's he's doing so the  only thing I thought of doing was messaging Arjun.

A: Hey Arjun, any update on Varun? How's he doing?
I switched off my phone thinking  he wouldn't respond that second but I surprisingly he responded.
AK: He's Okhe's better. Once we reached he guided me and I made green tea for him.
A: That's good I'm glad he's alright.
AK: He just wants you to  come home. I have been telling you are and he isn't  listening.
A: Just tell him I'll be back soon. What's he doing now?
AK: Sleeping. 
A: Ok,  well  that's good. I guess. I'll see you tomorrow.
AK: Bye Alia.
A: Bye.
Then I switched off my phone and took a nice long nap.

The next evening
I woke up when I heard the attendants talking and I knew consciously it was evening and then I heard the PA  on the speakerphone telling everybody to be ready for landing.
Then one very sweet attendant came and told me to put my seat upright.
" Mam, we are landing soon. Could you please get your seat upright?" She asked me.
" Oh, sorry sure." I said.
I looked up at her and then she realised who I was.
" You're Alia Bhatt? You're Alia Bhatt? " She asked.
" Don't make so much noise. Yes, in fact I am. " I replied.
" How come you're coming back to India? Where were you?" She asked.
" An insanely  stupid crazy friend needs me. Also from New York. I was there with Ranbir and his family." I said not sure how much information I should give this girl.
" Ooh how is Ranbir? Is he the same as he is in  his movies?" She asked.
" He is fun, spirited and amazing to be around." I said.
Just then someone else called her over and she left.
Then I switched my phone on and messaged Arjun.

A: I  am landing soon. I will be out in 30 minutes and before he knows it, I will he waiting at his door.
AK: Oh Alu, I'm so glad to hear that.
A: Is that Arjun messaging or Varun?
AK: Sorry, it's me Arjun. Varun, got my phone by accident.
A: Yeah I realized. You have never called me Alu.
AK: Haha. Yeah. I should actually
A: Hey, that's Varun's nickname for me.
AK: Ok,  sorry.

In about 40 minutes, I was out and another 30 I reached Varun's house.
Then I heard Varun walking to the door.
Once he opened it, he shouted,
" Alia." He said pulling me into  hug.
" Varun, I'm so glad you're ok." I said.
" Alia,  why wouldn't I be Ok?" He asked confused.
" Well, because of yesterday. You called me on your phone and sounded very drunk?" I asked him.
" No. I have no recollection  of that. But I do remember Arjun and Kartik bringing me here." He told me.
" Then?"  I asked.
" Then coming here dunking tea and sleeping." He said.
" Did Arjun give you aspirin for your headache or coffee?"I asked.
" Oh yeah. I had two gigantic cups of coffee." He replied.
" Great. " I replied entering the house and kicking my footwear off.
" So, want to settle in the sitting room and watch a movie?" Varun asked.
" Sure." I said.
Then the rest of the night I spent in Varun's apartment just talking about various topics.
It was nice. We were finally back to normal.

**********
Hey Guys,
So I finally wrote a chapter in my Varia one shot book.
I hope you like my other book in this account. VD ki dhulhania.
Anyways
Signing off
Kalank2018