Lockdown hogaya

Hey everyone, who are interested to read my Varun Alia story. Well it's been 6 months or more. So long but I think a lockdown inspired one shot needs to be written.
Anyways here we go

Alu POV
Covid has been going on for sometime and it's been great but really boring. I have nothing to do but eat, sleep, cook repeat. It's not stressful at all because Shaheen is at home with me. We have been living in the same house for a year and half now. She keeps me company. Especially right now. I have lost my mind,have lost the amount of days we have stayed inside till now. I don't understand. I hope I don't have to continue this. I wanna get back to set and we were supposed to start shooting for Takht soon which obviously has gotten postponed. Mom is in the house right across from us but because of social distancing I am calling her everyday and talking to her.
It's been great with Shaheen.
The one person whom I'm not able to see right now is my husband, Varun Dhawan.
A/N: In this OS they have been married for 6 months. Got married last June
Anyways back to the story
Varun is incredible and amazing.
He's the right person to get married too. Too bad he and I had to live in two separate houses.
We went on a long trip last June after the whole debacle of Kalank not doing well and all that to Europe.
We were in Paris when we had gone to the Eiffel tower and we had gone up to the top and he had proposed.

Flash back
June 2019
We were in Paris for sometime just thinking and going to different places.
We were at that time walking along the road right in front of the Eiffell tower when Varun asked me
" Alu, you wanna go up to the top?" Varun asked.
" Yeah. I would like that." Alia says.
We had been walking up the stairs and once we got to the top Varun asked me
He bent down on one knee and I knew what was coming.
" Alia, we have known each other for so long. Eight years. Eight years is a long time to know someone. Especially when that someone is one person who when I laid eyes on her for the first time ever I was mesmerized. Alia, we have gone through so much together. It's incredible. Alia Bhatt, will you marry me?" Varun finally asked.
" Yes. Yes. I will Varun. I will." Alia says.
Everyone who was there clapped for us.
It was an amazing feeling. I was in the arms of the one I love in a city I was dying to come for years. I had Varun next to me and I was happy.

Later in the restaurant after we ordered Varun started talking
" Alia, no one knows that we are engaged. Every one thinks we have just gone abroad to take a break. You wanna go back to the hotel and do an Instagram live video on both our accounts?" Varun asks.
" Varun, I honestly think that's not a great idea right now." Alia says.
" Why not?" Varun asks.
" This is a beginning for both our lives yes but just wait until the morning. Let's do it in the morning." Alia says.
" Okay." Varun says.