It's not over

Hey Guys,
So I know I'm not posting and believe me I frankly don't know when I will be posting this but I do have an idea for a one shot.
So this will take place now when Alia is not busy and Varun is extremely busy and he's not there to do anything with her since he's hanging out with Nora and Shraddha 24/7.
So let's get started.

Alu POV
Ever since Kalank promotions had ended and the reviews weren't that good, I also fell into depression. It was not major but I knew it was because I was at home and just eating ice cream, watching movies or listening to music.
It was mandatory because I have gone through this before so I know the feeling.
Varun on the other hand didn't know what this felt like because he hasn't had a flop before.
I was very very sad and I had lost all my patience.
I had called Varun almost one million times over the last two weeks and he had not picked up my calls at all.
I had also messaged him and he had not replied.
I was so angry that I was at the verge of going over to his house and giving him a piece of my mind. I was that angry.
Then Varun called me right when I was thinking about him.
"Hey Alu." He said.
" V, what's up?" I ask sort of angry.
" Nothing Al. Trust me. Nothing. I'm just not doing anything." He replies innocently.
" Varun, in the last 4 weeks, I can't count how many times I've called and messaged you." I tell him.
" And I've not picked up or replied?" He asked.
" Of course. You're too busy to see any messages." I say.
" Alu, I'm sorry. Its been crazy. I've just been dancing the past few weeks." He says.
" I know I can see that. You've been with Shraddha and Varun frankly I've missed you. I am always going to be here but what about you?" I ask him.
" Ok Alia to make you happy, tomorrow I will come home." He said.
" I don't want you to come tomorrow, I want you to come today." I screamed at him.
" What have I done that you're screaming at me?" He asked.
" Nothing. Nothing at all." I say sobbing into the phone.
" Alu, I'm sorry. I know why you're crying." He tells me.
" Oh, then you tell me why I'm crying?" I challenge him.
" I don't know why you're crying." He says plainly.
" What is wrong with you Varun David Dhawan? Don't you have any consideration at all. I'm crying because you have been treating me badly. You haven't done anything." I tell him.
" Telling you this frankly Alia. Every night I come home with my knees and back hurting because it is hurting everywhere because of dancing." He tells me.
" I'm not concerned of that, VD. I love you for the guy you are. But you can have time to come to me for sometime instead of handling it by yourself. I could've helped. " I told him.
" Alia, believe me I love you too Alia lot." He replied and I relaxed.
" Then will you come and hangout with me please?" I questioned scared of the answer.
" You leave me with no option but to do that only." He said and I realised he was smiling into the phone.
" Well then I'll put the phone down and you come home when you can." I asked him.
" That's all I want. Also sorry for what I did." He said to try to make me feel better.
" We'll talk about that when you come and if you come." I told him.
After putting the phone, I suddenly felt better, much better. It was just the josh of talking to him that brought back all the feelings of why I loved him.
I still do but we don't tell each other often. Maybe that is what has disappeared. The excitement of meeting him and hugging him.
I was now expecting him to come immediately but I knew when I told him something he wouldn't do it immediately.
It was horrible but I did expect him to come.

VD POV
I had been so involved in everything to do with Street Dancer that everything else was falling apart. It was as if Shraddha and Nora were part of my life and I had hoped there would be time for Alia but I was hijacked on dancing. People get high on alcohol here I was high on dancing and performing my best. I was hell bent on doing my best because Kalank wasn't very good and the audience didn't appreciate me in that role.