Special Rishta

Hey Guys,
So I updated on 11th. Humpty
Hope you guys have read that chapter.
This one hopefully is going to be about 10 years after SOTY when Alia and Varun are already married and they are expecting.

Varun POV
It was 10 pm in the night and Alia had finally lay down and fallen asleep when Sid called.
Sid was a frequent caller actually. He knew Alia and I were married and by my instruction, he has tried to keep space between himself  and Alia for the most part.
Very occasionally he calls just to know how we are doing and to just casually chat.
Alia had been very strict that I don't have a relationship with him since he didn't allow me in their life before our marriage.
But since he called I quickly ran into the other room and picked up the phone.
"Sid,how have you been". I asked.
" I've been good." He replied.
" Is  there anything you wanted to tell me at 10 in the night?" I asked.
" No". Replied Sid very nervously.
"Sid, mere dost. Kya hogaya? Nervous kyu hai tu?" ( Sid my friend. What happened? Why are you nervous". )
" I've started dating again, and I'm scared."
" It's 10 in the night and you called to tell me this."
" Yeah,.Varun. its a very hard thing to date."
" I'm sorry. Solve it witness your girlfriend, whoever she is. "
"Actually, that also I have to tell you."
" Kya?" The younger boy asks eagerly.
"I'm dating Natasha. "
" Sid, Natasha mere girlfriend thi."
"Varun, Alia aur tum shaadhi ki. "
" Toh. "
" It's not a very nice thing when your best friend starts dating your ex. No. Sorry. I'm going to bed. Good night."
" Varun." Sid pleads.
"No.  I'm not listening to anything. Good night."
Then I cut the call and go into the bedroom and lie down.
Alia realizes I'm lying down and she comes and snuggles into me.
Then she opens her eyes.
" Varun, who called." She asks opening her eyes slightly.
"No one." He replies nervously.
"Varun. Is something, wrong?"
" No."
" Okay."
Then she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
I also fell asleep almost immediately also.
The next morning

I woke thinking Alia would be lying next to me but I figured out she was not there. I quickly got out of bed and went down to the kitchen. I saw her  doing something out of the corner of my eye and sighed. I snuck up on her and she immediately turned around and she and I found each other.
"Varun, I love you. You know that, right?"
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"nothing." She replied.
I then kissed her  to reassure her nothing had changed between us.
"Okay. If I tell you will you freak out."
"No."
She then said,
"I went to the doctor yesterday evening for a checkup because all of a sudden I was vomiting and puking."
" Alia, I could've helped."
" He said I had not been feeling great so he said to take a pregnancy test. My period was late by a couple days also."
"You're pregnant?"
"Maybe".
"Do you have or should I go to the shop and buy?"
"I have."
" Then what are you waiting for. Let's take it. I'm right here outside if you need me."
Then I found her handbag and passed it to her.
She took pulled out three boxes of pregnancy tests she had bought.
Then she went into the bathroom and in stood outside the door in case anything happens.
"Varun, It says here it needs to 3 minutes to see so can you put a timer on your phone?"
"Sure. I'll be right back."
I then went and got my phone and saw multiple notifications from insta and Twitter. I opened it up and the clock and put the timer.
"I've set it for 3 minutes."
I patiently waited and 3 minutes later,Alia came out and showed me that there was a red plus on the test meaning that she was in fact pregnant.
"Alia, you're pregnant."
"I know. I am. I can't believe it. Varun we're having a baby."
"Little baby Bhatt Dhawan."
"Awww.  I can't wait."

9 months later

Alia POV
I was casually chatting with Shaheen, my sister when I started screaming in pain.
"Alia, tum jante ho ki tum pregnant ho,right?"
"Obviously."
"Where's Varun?" She asks.
"He's shooting."
"Alia, if you're going into labor you should cut this call and call him."
Then I cut the call and did exactly what Shaheen told me.