4

—Next Day—

Y/n got out of her SUV and slung her backpack over her shoulder, surveying the view. Hasn't changed a bit, she thought. Grinning slightly, she wove her way through the vast numbers of dusty old cars, to the door of her father's home.
"Y/n!" Bobby exclaimed, pulling her into a long-overdue bear hug.
Y/n laughed and hugged her father back. "I missed you so much!" she said gleefully, hopping up and down with excitement. "How did the kitsune go?"
Bobby walked his daughter inside the house and closed the door. "Dead," he sassily replied, chuckling.
Y/n rolled her eyes and set her backpack on the dining room table, walking to one of the windows. A minute after leaning against it, she pulled back and scratched her arm where it had touched the salt line, as it was itching slightly and a bit warm. She quickly patted the salt back into place carefully. "Sorry."
Bobby shook his head and sat down in a lazy-boy recliner. "It's fine. You good?" he asked, gesturing to the pink and irritated part of her arm, where it was itching.
Y/n sighed and pointed at the salt, and Bobby know. "I forgot. Sorry," he apologized.
"Not your fault," she chuckled, lying down on a soft couch.

—Time Skip brought to you by the meme on top—

Y/n sat with her knees pulled to her chest, wrapped in a plaid flannel throw blanket, eating ice cream from the container, watching TV while her father sat at his desk, likely reading away on the supernatural. Suddenly came a loud knock on the door.
Seeing as Y/n was too absorbed into the TV and her ice cream, Bobby sighed and stood up. "I'll get it," he said, walking to the door.
"Mhm, okay cool," she said, obviously not paying attention.
Bobby shook his head and opened the door slightly, and sighed at the two men. His eyes widened, remembering something. "Uh just a minute," he said, and slammed the door in Sam's face. He then ran to the living room, grabbed the remote, shutting off the TV. "No! Come on I was watching Grimm!" Y/n shouted, sadly.
"Sssshhh! Hide, now. Go to your room," Bobby ordered, shushing her.
"I'm not a child, dad," she said, rolling her eyes.
"Just—" Bobby was interrupted by the sound of the door opening, and two sets of footsteps walking in.
"DON'T COME IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Bobby yelled at the brothers, and pulled Y/n up  and ushering her away from the door.
"What the hell has gotten into you?!" Y/n, exclaimed. She stood her ground with her arms crossed, confused and serious.
"They can't see y—"
"Y/n?!"
Bobby slowly closed his eyes and clenched his jaw at his failure. "Shit," he mumbled.
Y/n stood frozen at the sight of Dean in the room, staring at her, Sam next to him. She slowly turned to look at her father. "Dad you're telling me right now, why the hell they are here and how you know them," she growled.
"Dad?!" Sam and Dean exclaimed in unison, turning their attention to Bobby.
Bobby sighed and looked at Y/n conflicted. "I'm sorry," he said.
"What d'you—" Bobby pushed her back harshly before she could finish, and she fell backwards on her backside. She looked down at the demon trap she was now stuck in, and stared at her father, furious as he lit a match and threw it on the ground, a ring of Holy Fire surrounding the trap. "SERIOUSLY?!!!!"
Sam stepped up to Bobby, turning him around. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BOBBY?!!" he yelled.
"And do you mind explaining A: How you have a damn daughter and never told us, B: Why is there Holy Fire around and Demon Trap, and C: WHY YOU SHOVED HER IN THE FREAKING TRAP?!!!!" Dean shouted at him.
Y/n looked around frantically and kicked the bottom of a shelf, and a knife and bottle of holy water fell from the top, the blade slamming into the floor as the glass shattered, water putting out the Holy Fire, and breaking the trap. She quickly got to her feet and ran to the other side of the room, out the halls, and ran to her room, locking the door.
Dean watched as Y/n suddenly ran off, and glared at Bobby. "You're telling us everything, right now."