10

"Wake up!"

You groaned as you felt something fluffy harshly hit you right in the face, and opened your eyes. You squinted as it took you some time to adjust to the bright sunlight emanating from your window, which now had the navy blue curtains open. Looking around, you spotted your attacker; Sam Winchester grinning down at you as he withheld his laughter, your fluffy throw pillow in one hand, the other in the pocket of his blue flannel pajama pants.

"Ew why do I have to wake up to such an eyesore," you joked, pulling your blanket over your eyes in an effort to shield yourself from the sunlight.

Sam chuckled, and put his hand over his heart in an expression of mock-hurt. "Ouch, Y/n, that hurt," he said with a grin, pulling the blanket down so your face was no longer covered.

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, yeah, go cry to your big brother, Sasquatch."

Sam smirked. "Bet," he said, stepping to your doorway and peeking his head down the hall, and yelled, "DEEEEAAAAANNNNNNN! Y/N HURT MY FEELIIIIIIIIINGSSSS!!!!!!!"

"Ow, my head!!!" you screamed, the high volume of his shouting sending pain searing through your head, seeing as you were still hungover from last night at the bar.

Moments later, Dean emerged, looking like the definition of hungover and exhausted. "What the hell are you yelling about?" he asked Sam.

"Y/n called me an eyesore," Sam explained, smirking as he looked over at you, who now had a pillow pulled over your head.

"Because that's what you are, you Beanstalk. An eyesore," you snapped, your remarks muffled by the pillow.

Sam scoffed. "Are you kidding? I am beautiful," he sassed, clumsily flipping his hair like a runway model.

Dean rolled his eyes, heading back out of the room. "I swear, you two are children," he grumbled, heading back to his room.

Once he was out of earshot, Sam turned to you with a grin on his face as you pulled the pillow off you, smiling as well. "Do you think we ticked him off yet?" you asked.

"I'm pretty sure, yeah," he replied, and the two of you broke out laughing.

.   .   .

"Anybody seen Dean anywhere?" Bobby asked, walking into the living room.

"I think he went back to sleep after we woke him up," said Sam, as he scrolled through the browser on his laptop. 

"Yeah, I think we annoyed him," you said, eating your favorite icecream straight from the carton. You shifted on the couch so you could lie down, resting your head on Sam's thigh.

Bobby rolled his eyes. "Lemme know when he wakes up; I'm going out to town to make an errand-run," he said, grabbing his car keys. "Try not to kill each other, burn the house down, or raise hell on earth before I get back," he added, and with that, he walked out the door.

2 hours passed, still with no sight of Dean. Not thinking much of it, you and Sam filled the Dean-And-Bobby-Free-Time with reading, gaming, and binge-watching your and his favorite TV shows.

After concluding the 2nd season of Sam's favorite show, Game of Thrones, you yawned and stood up to stretch. "That was awesome," you said, smiling down at Sam.

"Can we watch the next season? Pleeeeaaaaase?" Sam asked eagerly, grinning.

You sighed. "Fine, but I'm gonna go take a quick shower first; I feel gross," you said with a chuckle.

Sam laughed. "Okay, fine." You then patted him on the head, before walking down the hallway to your room. After gathering a hair brush and a fluffy, oversized towel, you made your way out of your room to the bathroom.

Scrolling through the various posts showing up on your social media, you reached to grab the doorhandle of the bathroom, eyes glued to your phone in search of the latest news and gossip. However, you never noticed when the bathroom door opened not of your own accord; you froze, realizing your hand now rested on what definitely was not the handle of the bathroom door. Slowly, you looked from your phone to your hand, which was now frozen in place as it rested on a set of rather defined lower-abdominal muscles. Looking up, your eyes came to meet his mossy green ones, and you gulped, silently cursing yourself as you felt your cheeks heat up. 

Dean stared at you blankly, also seemingly frozen in place. He was shirtless, and his wet hair & the towel draped around his waist gave it away that he must've just gotten out of the shower.

Dean cleared his throat in an effort to break the awkward silence, but it only made thinks more so. You quickly withdrew your hand from his abs, and awkwardly crossed your arms over the shower things you held.

"I-I um...so-sorry," you stuttered, mentally kicking yourself in the shins for stuttering.

Dean blinked as though he snapped out of a trance and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah um...yeah. Sorry. I think," he rambled.

The two of you awkwardly stood there, neither of you looking at the other, for a good few minutes, before you decided to break the tension that made your stomach turn with embarrassment. "I'm um...I needed to shower, so um..." you trailed off, unsure of what to say or do next.

"Oh. Yeah, sure. I'll just um..." he stuttered, moving out of the doorway so you could enter. "Sorry."

You nodded and gave him a small smile to try and make the situation less uncomfortable, which he returned. After he stood there for a while, you broke the silence by saying, "You can go now."

He chuckled awkwardly, and nodded, and you saw his face turn red before he looked down. "Y-yeah um...yeah," he coughed out, and with that, he awkwardly made his way--in the wrong the direction.

"Dean," you called, and he came back.

"Yeah?"

You chuckled. "Your room's the other way," you said kindly.

With that, he turned even redder. "Right. Sorry," and he made his way to his room. You then quietly closed the door, and set your things down on the sink. You placed your hands on either side of the sink with a huge sigh, and looked at your reflection in the mirror, trying to make sense of the huge wave of awkwardness that just flooded between the two of you. Shaking your head, you decided to put it aside for now, and undressed so you could shower, and you let the warm water wash your thoughts away.