11

Dean's POV

After that awkward moment with Y/n in the bathroom, I headed to my room to get changed. But, through it all, all I could think about was how it felt when she touched me, even though it was on accident. It just felt so...right. I didn't know why though, but it just did. Just ignore it, Dean, I told myself.

"Why ignore it?"

I jumped and whirled around in the direction of the voice, but what I saw couldn't be comprehended.

"What the hell," I trailed off, staring at him.

He gave a lighthearted chuckle. "'What the hell' is right, my friend," said Lucifer, flashing me a white grin. "But, as I was saying, why ignore it?"

I glared at him, clenching both my fists and jaw. "Ignore what?" I spat.

Lucifer smirked and rolled his eyes. "Awwww, somebody's getting a little defensiiiiiive," he cooed. He strode over and patted me on the shoulder, before gripping both my shoulders to look him dead in the eye as he glared right back, a mischievous glint in his eyes that accompanied the wide smirk on his face.

"You know I'm right, Dean. And, you and I both know what you really want."

"Right about what?" I growled, as he disappeared in front of my eyes, only to reappear directly behind me with a chair, pushing me down into it.

Lucifer chuckled in my ear. "You know you want her. You want all of her. I've seen it firsthand."

I gripped the armrests of the chair, telling myself he's just in your head, just in your head. Not real, not real, not real.

"You, Dean Winchester, would give just about anything  to make her yours. To have her under you, to have her scream your name," he hissed evilly.

"You don't know what you're talking about."

With, that, Lucifer reappeared right in front of me, laughing so hard that he was on the ground. I sat staring at him, unable to move.

"Oh but I do!" he said, rolling so he could sit up cross-legged in front of me. "I know what it's like, to want something so badly, and have it right within reach, but know I can't ever have it. Not in a billion years, not in an eternity." When, I didn't respond, he got up and continued lightheartedly walking around the room. "Such a beautiful wreck, isn't she?"

I clenched my jaw. "Y/n's a lot of things, but a wreck isn't one of them," I said. He leaned against the wall, arms crossed, smirking.

"Oooookay, so the spawn of an angel that wasn't even supposed to exist, hadn't the angel been tortured and raped by a hell-born assassin, that's not a wreck? A mistake?" he asked, chuckling.

"She had no control over her parents. She didn't choose to be half angel, half demon," I replied, glaring at him. He then disappeared, reappearing behind me. He gripped my shoulder's tightly from behind, and leaned down to whisper, a hiss, in my ear. 

"You only know the half of it," he hissed, with a low chuckle.

I craned my neck to look at him; now I was intrigued. Confused, but intrigued. "What are you talking about?"

Lucifer stood up straight, stretched his back, and walked gleefully in front of me. "Let's just say...your little angel-demon ain't just a half-demon," he said in a sing-song voice.

"What do you--" 

Out of nowhere, Lucifer waved, and with that, he was gone...so was the chair, so I was sent crashing down on my ass just as someone opened the bedroom door.

"Hey, you okay?" Sam asked, looking down at me confused.

I looked around frantically, trying to find him. "Where are you, you son of a bitch!" I yelled, jumping onto my feet.

Sam stood there, perplexed, and he let out a small chuckle. "Unless you mean the bird perched outside the window, nobody's here, Dean."

I gulped and looked at him, and decided to let it go. "S-sorry. Um...too much beer," I lied. Sam rolled his eyes and walked out, before coming back again.

"You uh...might wanna put a good shirt on. Y/n and I found a potential place where the shifters could be, so you might wanna put on a good suit. Look rich," said Sam, and he left, leaving me confused as hell as to what he meant by "look rich."