6

Y/n sat quietly on her bed, knees pulled to her chest, in complete silence, as she had been for about forty-five minutes. "You know what? Screw it," she said to herself. "They can hate me, I could care less. I can just leave, for all I care." She stood up from her bed and opened her bedroom door, walking out.
...
Dean, Bobby, and Sam had been sitting in dead silence the entire time, waiting for Y/n to come out. When the slightest sound came from the hallway, they all looked up at her, standing in the hallway.
For a moment, Dean and Y/n's eyes locked, for maybe just a second, until she walked up to a wood and glass cabinet by Bobby. She opened it and pulled a glass of clear liquid from it. Holy water.
"Moving on from that crap fest that happened earlier," she started smoothly, looking at Dean and Sam. "I want you two to get it through your thick skulls that I am not evil. I am a hunter, like you, and I don't want you guys to treat me any different." She opened the glass of holy water, and took a swig of it, clenching her teeth as it burned down her throat. The three men stared at her confused.
"Did you seriously just..." Sam trailed off, obviously confused.
"I like the burn. And it just weakens the demon-ness a bit. Helps when I'm stressed out," she explained.
The three men still remained speechless, only with a few nods of acknowledgement. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Stop being so quiet, its freaking annoying."
Dean looked from Bobby, to Sam, and to Y/n. "So you're not at all like. . .you know. . .we're hunters," he tried to state.
"I think I know that already, Dean."
"Okay, I guess." Dean was astonished at how she seemed to be taking this so well.
Y/n rolled her eyes and walked off to Bobby's desk, sat down, and began flipping through the pages of a large and worn out book, glancing often at a newspaper set on the table.
Dean looked at Sam, confused, and back at Bobby, who simply shrugged.
"Are y'all gonna sit there like a bunch of bricks or is someone gonna open their pie-trap and say something?" Y/n snapped, still reading from the old book.
Sam coughed awkwardly and slowly made his way beside her. "Uh...what're ya doin'?" he asked, already unsure of himself.
"What does it look like, genius?" Y/n rolled her eyes and looked up at Sam.
"Right. Um...need help?" Sam shifted uneasily on his feet.
Y/n sighed at slid the book over to him. "By the looks of it, it's shifters."
Dean glanced at Bobby and stood up, walked over to the two, with Bobby trailing behind. Looking over her shoulder, he asked, "How d'you know?"
Y/n turned around at looked up at him. "All these people have been seen murdering their own families. While they all have alibis, evidence proves otherwise," she stated simply.
Dean nodded slowly and sighed. "So let's go then."
Y/n looked up at Bobby, as though she was asking to go. He sighed and nodded. "Fine. I'm staying here, in case one of y'all needs a backup FBI representative or some crap." He then walked back to the living room and sat back down in his lazyboy.
Y/n closed the large book and stood up, and silently made her way back to her room down the hall, without another word to the guys.
...
Y/n pushed her hair over her shoulder as she slipped on her heels, and looked at herself in the mirror of her room. "Perfect," she said to herself, smiling slightly.

 "Perfect," she said to herself, smiling slightly

"I'll say," said a voice behind her.
Y/n jumped slightly and turned around, and spotted the Dean Winchester himself leaning against the doorframe, watching her. She rolled her eyes and turned back to the mirror, so she could fix her hair.
"Don't you have someone else to annoy, or is Sam already gone and done with your...annoying-ness?"
Dean chuckled and shook his head. "Not a real word, Y/n."
"It is if I say it is," she replied, pinning a strand of hair back with a hair clip.
Dean rolled his eyes and glanced around the room, and Y/n took a chance to look at his reflection in the mirror; he was looking quite dapper and good-looking in his dark navy blue suit, white shirt, and black tie. "Not bad," she accidentally said, and mentally slapped herself for thinking out loud.
"You checking me out or something?" Dean said with a smirk, eyeing her up and down.
Y/n turned to face him and flashed a fake yet convincing grin. "I was referring to myself, Winchester," she said slyly, and walked up to him so they were inches away. She then straightened out his tie and patted his shoulder, and walked past him, into the hallway to the living room.